Photoshop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, thasnk for the input. Im just kinda wiry about spending about 100 bucks to get the software. But hey, I guess I have to

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
I guess it really depends on how much you are going to use it and what you are going to use it for. for me it was worth it because i do alot of posters for local places. i also use it to edit photos , make website layouts and normal sigs/splashes so mine gets used alot.

You could always just use to Trail version of Photoshop till you get use to it then think is it really worth getting the full version. if not there is always gimp and another one whats abit like gimp but i cant remember the name of it at the moment , i will post back in here if i find it though . i havent used gimp or this other thing though so i cant tell you what they are like , there is even Paintshop and Fireworks too you could have a look at.

PeepShow

^I have paintshop for 20 more days. It came on my PC with a 60 day trial. After that, I wont have any program except pain, and that does nothing.....lol

I just want a program to make sigs and maybe try posters for others......