Photoshop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, Ive been contemplating getting photoshop for ages now. Ive tried all the free crack versions on the internet and they all end up braking in about a week. Plus, my mom hates it when I donwload stuff illegally. pffft, Mom's :nonono:

Anyways, she doesnt seem to understand the difference in all the photoshops that are out there. I want to get CS3, and thats $330. So I go to Ebay and she sees Photoshop Elements for about $50. She doesnt seem think theres any difference in the 2 products. Is there? And do I need CS3 to be good at GFX? Will Elements get me to be a topp GFXer. Whats the difference?

Help would be appreciated. :)

Reaction score
well i dont know about elements but i am using CS2, i also used PS7 and there really isnt much difference

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
idk bout elements never used it,

but i use photoshop cs the first one, i douwnloaded the triel version and found a serieal code that cracked it, i also have photoshop backed up on a disc incase it crashes. anyways theres really no point in getting cs3 ddont pay for all that just to get it when you get CS for free and bassicly have the same stuff.

ill try finding the seriel that i used and give it to with a link to download CS when i have some time to spare

PeepShow

No, I dont want anything illegal. I just want to know the difference between all the versions. I just want to know what program will best suite me for the money :)

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
well i never used ellements and i dont see the difference between Photoshop CS, CS2 or CS3 so i guess just use yoru best judgment

the dark knight

go to adobe's official website...

ill go there later if you want but im pretty sleepy now :(

PeepShow

Ive been there. That doesnt really help a person w/ no knowledge of this type of stuff. :(

Wrestling Station

elements are upgrades, for example, have something like 15,000 brushes and shapes. Also some other patterns that you can save them in your Photoshop software.

About the difference between the versions? ok, the difference is, not big, they only add few commands for it to be easier for you in the newer versions of PS.
But most of the things you can do in the older versions but you need to do extra steps to acheive them. Thats about it i think.

PeepShow

Ok, so since you know Im not that good with GFX, what would you recomend that I get with my skill level?

PeepShow

^Dude, I dont need your gay comments. You know nothing about GFX. I am asking the best GFXer on here, WS. Now fuck off

PeepShow

^LMAO, dude, paint isnt worth being on my computer if it was free. :rofl:

The only thing I use paint for is to copy the TNA headlines to use in my sigs.

But I want a program to just make sigs

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Your best bet is proberly getting Photoshop CS2 or Even Photoshop 7 if you can get hold of it , both arent bad to use. if you are willing to learn there are so meny tutorial sites out there to help you if you do get Photoshop.