PHOTO: Promo Poster For TNA's 2012 HardCore Justice PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
WWE posters have been sucking pretty hard as of late. It tends to be one head with the object/gimmick of the ppv somewhere behind him.
ala
Money_In_The_Bank_2012.jpg

WWE_Elimination_Chamber_2012_Poster.jpg

256922_lg.jpg

Sometimes you get lucky and have two guys.

Sometimes you get unlucky and it's just Randy Orton with a super creepy head.

They've been doing this for just about two years now. It's not creative it's just shit thrown togther. Honestly it's on par with this TNA poster for the most part at least they stat the gimmick instead of hiding it somewhere on the image they also manage not to single out any one or two guys. Though when I saw it I instantly thought of angle.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
200px-Extreme_Rules_%282012%29_Poster.jpg

No_Way_Out_%282012%29.jpg

WrestleMania_XXVIII_poster.jpg

Those are the only posters I really like that Hatred posted, and look at that, two of them just have the two opponents in the main event on them. Exactly what EVOLVE does.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The only one with creativity is No Way Out. I'm sure if you look back through all the wrestling posters WWE has done that extreme rules one pops up in 99 or 02 The Rock Cena one is so uncreative it's the same thing on both sides.

Adding more people doesn't make it better but saying hmmm Hell in a Cell Let's put DB in front of a Cell wall.

Or TLC Lets have John Cena in the front with one of his opponents climbing a ladder or going through a table behind him.

Or better yet we could have the bigger name or returning guy really close in the image and his opponent in the back looking over his shoulder.

Dom

Reaction score
Shitty poster aside, the video promo for the show is actually pretty cool. Much more creative.

[video=youtube;INmS2PGyTKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INmS2PGyTKI[/video]