Photo: CM Punk Blades On WWE Raw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think the last thing you can call this picture is "clear" lol.

But still...

''Oh let me scratch my head right before I get whipped onto the cage.''

:pity1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You do know it's quite common for them to put their hands in front of their faces when they're about to take a face bump? You don't seriously expect him to smash his own face into the steel cage do you?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You do know it's quite common for them to put their hands in front of their faces when they're about to take a face bump? You don't seriously expect him to smash his own face into the steel cage do you?

Not anymore. :dawg:

I know that, but that happens in a split second. Plus, they put it infront the nose, in some sort of that way. Not the top of the head. You don't protect yourself with the elbows, but with the hands/wrists.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If we're going to really analyse it, you could say that his hand was there in preparation to drop to his face. He's still a bit away from the cage side, so it's just as likely him preparing to protect himself than blading.

The thing you need to think about though, why would he chose to blade in a random RAW match against a washed up commentator -- which would make him look weak -- and not against the likes of DB or Y2J in both of their No DQ matches?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If we're going to really analyse it, you could say that his hand was there in preparation to drop to his face. He's still a bit away from the cage side, so it's just as likely him preparing to protect himself than blading.

The thing you need to think about though, why would he chose to blade in a random RAW match against a washed up commentator -- which would make him look weak -- and not against the likes of DB or Y2J in both of their No DQ matches?

What I said earlier.

Lawler was in the AWA, where loads of blood were spilled regularly. Punk said: I will be the new King of Tennessee.
Lawler accomplished a lot in AWA, but had so many blood matches, same for Dusty Rhodes. Take a look at Lawler's forehead for that one. So maybe to make Lawler look a little bit strong, they wanted Punk to bleed like they did in the old days. Because it was pretty normal for Lawler to bleed in a match. So maybe they wanted Punk to blade/bleed to show some old stuff from the past.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Way over complicated. how are a bunch of casuals going to react against Punk bleeding against Lawler?

"OMG HE'S BLEEDING LIKE THE REFERENCEHE MADE ABOUT TENNESSEE!"

or

"The WWE champion is actually bleeding against a washed up fat commentator :urm: "

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Way over complicated. how are a bunch of casuals going to react against Punk bleeding against Lawler?

"OMG HE'S BLEEDING LIKE THE REFERENCEHE MADE ABOUT TENNESSEE!"

or

"The WWE champion is actually bleeding against a washed up fat commentator :urm: "

The second one was your response. Not everyone hates Lawler. Grow some respect.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Don't have any seeds for Lawler, he sucks.

Also, the second quote isn't lack of respect, it's true. Casuals don't know or care about Lawlers past. They know he's overweight and that he's a commentator. They know the WWE title is the TOP title in WWE, meaning the champion is THE best fighter in the WWE. Put two and two together.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't have any seeds for Lawler, he sucks.

Also, the second quote isn't lack of respect, it's true. Casuals don't know or care about Lawlers past. They know he's overweight and that he's a commentator. They know the WWE title is the TOP title in WWE, meaning the champion is THE best fighter in the WWE. Put two and two together.

Fine with me, I still respect him. :dawg:

BTW, here a vid, you don't need to protect your head already when you're on the other side of the ring, right?

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
I watched this video over and over in fullscreen and I still don't see a blade. If you pause and try to play frame by frame, you can see that not only does it seem to be just his thumb, but it almost looks like his hand is completely open, thus negating the idea that he's holding a blade.
Try this vid, I think the quality is a little better:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H9fUY6xVcpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Epic embed code fail

:facepalm:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
PlaceboEffect89 said:
I watched this video over and over in fullscreen and I still don't see a blade. If you pause and try to play frame by frame, you can see that not only does it seem to be just his thumb, but it almost looks like his hand is completely open, thus negating the idea that he's holding a blade.
Try this vid, I think the quality is a little better:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H9fUY6xVcpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Epic embed code fail

:facepalm:

For YouTube videos, use the code as follows:
Code:
[video=youtube] insert YouTube link here [/video]

That particular link won't cooperate with it though. :)

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
For YouTube videos, use the code as follows:
Code:
[video=youtube] insert YouTube link here [/video]

That particular link won't cooperate with it though. :)

The link we use didn't work aswell. :dawg:

It's an automated full-screen link.