Photo: CM Punk Blades On WWE Raw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
cm-punk-blade3.jpg

-PWMania

Looks like it tho, don't know why your hand must be on your head while getting irish whipped.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Totally bladed :boss1:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
He was talking about paying the refs fine.. So it could be that Punk and the ref talked about it without anyone knowing.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He won't get in trouble, and I doubt he really did it to be honest. I'm still sceptical.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I know it seems to be a pretty controversial topic on whether he did it or didn't do it, with decent arguments on both sides. This photo does seem pretty convincing, but I'll just remain skeptical.

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
It does look like a blade... :notsure:
But then again, it could also just be a really oddly cast reflection of one of the spotlights off his thumb.
:blown:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
PlaceboEffect89 said:
But then again, it could also just be a really oddly cast reflection of one of the spotlights off his thumb.

Yeah but why do you have to touch you head in an irish whip?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
PlaceboEffect89 said:

Nah, It's definitely a blade for me. You can see it. It's clear. Plus doesn't help his case that his hand is exactly where his cut was.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think the last thing you can call this picture is "clear" lol.

I meant you can clearly see it. At least I can. Now you are making me question my own Judgement. Damn you CRAYO! :cry: