Pettys Graphics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Just wanna showcase some things I have created.

This one was rather simple but figured I'd give some backstory. Another forum I am on had a secret Santa like this. We pick who we gift and what it will be. I decided to pick a guy by the name of Superman from the mafia section and design a Xmas card around a mafia game event that happened to him that became a meme. Someone had an ability called the Void. And whoever they selected would be transported to an void where they can't post, vote, or do anything. They would remain stuck until the person who placed them was killed or lynched. Well, it's a fifty-person game. So, everyone just left Superman in the void the entire game just about. He got sent there cause he was raging. So, without further ado, while it was simple to make here it is.

CsMxinW.png

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I am gonna keep it going.

This one was created this year for a promo against our owner @Demo God character Jake Wakefield for a promo against him. It's a pretty simple explanation. But, here it is.

GfGr1AK.jpg

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I am gonna keep it going.

This one was created this year for a promo against our owner @Demo God character Jake Wakefield for a promo against him. It's a pretty simple explanation. But, here it is.

GfGr1AK.jpg
I like this as a start. Nice blending on the psd, id like if the subtext was subtly blended too. I'd also like to see it without the blue circle. Nice work

Reactions: Petty

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Yeah, thanks. I'm super novice still at this kind of stuff man. I'll post some more work right now.

ccEw8Ud.jpg

This was created for a ticket wars/fed thing we all used to do. Which was ran on the pulse-wrestling forum. It was infact @Pope Booty LXIX who taught me how to do the strip where the name was. I never knew how to do it. I still have said message saved even on this forum since the databases are combined. This was circa 2011/12.

xq2spZB.jpg

I5rIYIL.jpg

This was on pulse-wrestling as well. I created it as my avatar/sig set back in 2012. The top one was my avatar and the bottom was my sig.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
With the strip I think it definitely helps text stand out but I don't want it to ever look like a box like that. I avoid this by either stretching it out across the full sig or blending the right and left into the BG

here's one i made just as an example of what i mean, it's all personal preference of course

RONALDO.jpg

Reactions: Petty

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Yeah im so novice some of the stuff i just dunno how to do it. I should dive back into graphics but i get discouraged and stop because i see others just do it better. Haha.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Here is some more old work.

Lyg2ARy.jpg

I made this back in 2012 for pulse-wrestling efed PWF. Smark of course never used it. But, I made it anyway.

VINYuX0.jpg

I have created this for an Naruto rpg I was staff of but the owner as well, never used it.
n2hT1W1.jpg

Last edited:

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
shenmueartfinish.jpg

something I created recently. Obviously, it isn't my art, but I modified the gamma, and using the promotional material provided by my other forum to create this for use of our monthly tweetathon to get out there our interest for a fourth game. With Crunchyroll and adult swim on board with the incoming anime being created. I feel pretty good at us getting the fourth game. Well, nonetheless, here it is.