Petition.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Wel, the first two rules are kinda basic in any forum and the third one isn't really a 'rule', it's just advice.

Still don't think it needs a mod just to ban the 'blueberries'. I mean, no offence to anyone, but look at half the threads made here and who has made them. If people were to be banned for being blueberries, half these people would be gone.

J

I, as I'm sure I'd be your right hand man, or left, whichever you prefure ;]]

totals lolz of course.

xtremebadass

Well Beer was always the ringmaster of the cirus that is HIAT, so why not.

This Guy

I'd be okay with it, but can a mod ban someone from there section? I mean I know admins can ban individuals from individual sections, but I didn't think mods could so would Beer's only option as a mod be to infract resulting in a ban from the whole forum?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I'd be okay with it, but can a mod ban someone from there section? I mean I know admins can ban individuals from individual sections, but I didn't think mods could so would Beer's only option as a mod be to infract resulting in a ban from the whole forum?

It is possible for a moderator to use their Moderator Control Panel to ban someone from a certain section of the forum.