Petition.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

For moi becoming HIAT mod. It'd be good to be able to bad people out of HIAT, for a week for being a blueberry or something. All in favour, post "I". plz.

LadyHotrod

Why would HIAT need a mod when it's a flaming free for all? No rules = no need for a mod.

LKP

if hiat has no rules then why have a mod? And you would be banning all of your mates then.

Beer

So I could ban fucking fools who will meddle in our trolling antics, obviously.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Why would HIAT need a mod when it's a flaming free for all? No rules = no need for a mod.

If that's the case then why do the admins get so butt-hurt about what happens in there?

I mean hey, I'm like cartman in that glenn beck episode of south park. I'm just asking questions.

LadyHotrod

If that's the case then why do the admins get so butt-hurt about what happens in there?

I mean hey, I'm like cartman in that glenn beck episode of south park. I'm just asking questions.

They did when they had those old gay rules about provoked flaming. They have since changed it back to anything goes, bro.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Good. I guess they finally realized that a section with no rules means no rules.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
NO HOLDS BARRED and we mean it. There is only 3 rules to this section. 1) No Advertising. 2) No posting of Copywritten material. 3) If you can't handle it, stay the hell out. *People who don't stay out who clearly can't handle it will be removed. **The Opinions expressed in this section are those of the poster and do not represent the opinions of ImpactWrestling.com

There is 3 rules for HIAT. Maybe we could use someone to enforce those rules.

This might not be such a bad idea. Beer does make an excellent point about keeping the people who can't take the heat out. Considering there are no limitations in terms of flaming and things of that sort and some people can't deal with the insults maybe a moderator could be in place to make sure that everything goes accordingly.

So my vote is "I....don't know yet." Let's see what the rest of the staff and other members think and go with the majority vote system.