• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Peter Pan and Wendy (2023)

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
DB3B910A-3F06-40DD-9E98-E2D392D1F1B4.jpeg

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
So to me the last time I saw a Film that used Peter and all the right ways it was Hook with Robin Williams. I really want this to hit the mark because some of the Live Action Films involving their Classics have been hit or miss for me. Beauty and the Beast still ranks at the top for me looking forward to seeing how this feel after seeing this one.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Ah, already have a live action Pan movies that I adore. I'm good. Side note, how sweet would it have been if Nick Offerman was revealed as Hook with that sweet stache of his.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
This was pretty bad, but I guess Disney are happy that they made a bunch of new Mary Sues to add to their catalogue. They're better than Peter on pretty much every aspect.
Even Jude Law is boring and never really menacing as Hook.
Photography looks washed-out and bland.

Pros : sea shanties, crocodile looks dope.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
This was pretty bad, but I guess Disney are happy that they made a bunch of new Mary Sues to add to their catalogue. They're better than Peter on pretty much every aspect.
Even Jude Law is boring and never really menacing as Hook.
Photography looks washed-out and bland.

Pros : sea shanties, crocodile looks dope.
I mean sea shanties are a pretty big selling point.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
At what point do they realise that these live action remakes aren't working and stop making them? They've already downgraded them to D+ releases by now