Pet Peeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
when people don't listen

Onyx

Reaction score
When people cut me off when I'm having a conversation with another person.

Starbuck

Reaction score
People consistently asking me to repeat myself and it's always the same ones, too. Clean the shit out of your ears! Another pet peeve would be new work supervisors who think you're a complete blueberry at doing your job, despite the fact you've been there for more than 2 years, working 30+ hours a week and making more than most in your department. I won't do things the way they want me to, but there's a method to my madness and it gets the job done; in fact, no other supervisor seems to mind how I do my job, but each to their own 'cause I'm still going to do it my way. I suppose mooches who think you'll support them with your own hard-earned money and cart their asses around from town-to-town is another, but I've learned to ignore this because I really have nothing to do with deadbeats anymore.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
People who say 'I could care less' when they obviously mean 'I couldn't care less.' That shit really pisses me off.