Personal Game of The Year lists

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yo, folks, it's your homeboy F-Dawg, also known as Forrest...

Every year, I like to evaluate what games I've played that game out in the year and then put them into a little list of my favourites and was wondering if anyone had any other lists such as this. So, 'gamers', put your lists below and I guess I'll start:

Forrest's Top 10:

7. THESE FOUR ARE RESERVED, I STILL NEED TO RECEIVE SOME GAMES.

Fifa 16

I get bored and play Pro Clubs with friends or Career Mode. Career has improved from 14, which I last played, and the Pro Clubs is fun, especially when the disfigured player scores a hat trick in thirty minutes.

Football Manager 2016

Haha, FM 2016 is #5 because I've actually put time into this failing as Anderlecht. More challenging then it's predecesors, it actually challenges you to build a good tactic and squad together, no matter the team.

The Witcher 3

Listen, I know nothing about the Witcher universe and have played this game for an hour or so and honestly...the Combat isn't great imo. Apart from that, the RPG, story and dialogue in the game is the shining part of it, which is why it's #4

Fallout 4

A bit biased on my list but it's my list. I enjoy the exploration of Fallout's land, especially when it comes to the commonwealth, a place referenced in FO3. The different locations and quests are interesting to do but as time goes on, the combat does get weary and with stripped RPG

Batman: Arkham Knight

Man, The Combat in the Arkham series is great and by now, I have the controls down right after City but man, the story in Knight, although I have not finished it, is good. Batmobile can be annoying at times but it's not as bad now and No, I haven't included the PC version in the list, this is the Xbox version.

AND NUMBER ONE....

1. Undertale

If you've recognised my Avatar or talked to me on Skype, you'd know Undertale has been my fav game of the year. Created by Toby Fox, this is an Earthbound like RPG, complete with unique monsters and a unique feature...a Spare feature, meaning you don't have to kill everyone in the game (although, if Genocide is your thing, I won't judge you.) The music in this game is probably the best bit with the characters being a close second. The combat is essentially RPG mixed with Bullet Hell, but not too much of a hell, allowing you to finish each section. Boss battles are also fun and the multiple endings are worth it.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
1. Witcher 3
2. Life is Strange
3. Until Dawn
4. MGSV
5. Rainbow Six

That's about it, haven't played many games this year. I'll pick up Fallout one of these days.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Definitely the best multiplayer game this year, in its genre anyways. Hopefully CoD took some notes, more tactical options and less teleportation.

I had like a 50 pound gift card so I got Battlefront and Halo 5 on its way but Siege is probably going to be on my list when I get paid next. I wasn't so sure because I though people would easily mess up your tactical plan and be general dick heads.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I had like a 50 pound gift card so I got Battlefront and Halo 5 on its way but Siege is probably going to be on my list when I get paid next. I wasn't so sure because I though people would easily mess up your tactical plan and be general dick heads.
If you have the chance then you should at least play with one person you know, you ought to have some communication. If you do go in alone just don't try to get in your team's way, they can kill you too. It doesn't happen for no reason too often, unless you're just pretty bad at the game. You shouldn't be after the couple of intro missions, but your first couple of online games will be rough.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Does it have to be games released in 2015, or games I bought and played for the first time in 2015 (despite the release date)? If the former, I played nothing lol.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Does it have to be games released in 2015, or games I bought and played for the first time in 2015 (despite the release date)? If the former, I played nothing lol.

We could do that instead, if it's easier. I thought with the games out in 2015, there would be some choice between them.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Did Game of Thrones come out this year? Cause if so it'd probably make Seige drop to no.6. I'm quick to shit on TellTale's games, but it was awesome. Up there with TWD's season 1 for me, when it comes to their games.

Also, I recently started Arkham Knight. That'll probably crack the list as well.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Witcher 3
Arkham Knight
King's Quest

In some kind of order