Personal confession time...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, and this may not be the right spot for it, so if there's any trouble, please mods do move this if necessary, but I think it's time that I speak outwardly about my problems for a change.

My name's Robbie. Some of you know me on and off this site, and I face problems surrounding my form of autism, Aspergers, as well as bouts of depression and issues controlling anger. And all of the issues I have I sort of aim at myself, thus making their ill effects relatively worse.

I blame myself hard for my failures, my failures in my work life, my personal life and in my hobbies.

The cycle's been going on for over a decade, ever since I first was diagnosed with Aspergers in middle school. And it's been continuing on and on ever since.

Every time that I get seriously emotional about something I just break down in tears and I blame myself, I fall back into my vices. Thank God that I haven't fallen into alcoholism or serious thoughts, then follow-up actions of suicide. Too much of a coward for that.

But it's time for me to stop letting my issues persist. I've had enough. And the first step that I can take towards getting better is telling someone, anyone, who'll listen that I have a problem.

Perhaps in the end, all I'm really saying is kinda just...would someone be willing to help me by talking to me? Somebody? I'd really like someone to talk to about this right now...

Reactions: The Gipper

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, and this may not be the right spot for it, so if there's any trouble, please mods do move this if necessary, but I think it's time that I speak outwardly about my problems for a change.

My name's Robbie. Some of you know me on and off this site, and I face problems surrounding my form of autism, Aspergers, as well as bouts of depression and issues controlling anger. And all of the issues I have I sort of aim at myself, thus making their ill effects relatively worse.

I blame myself hard for my failures, my failures in my work life, my personal life and in my hobbies.

The cycle's been going on for over a decade, ever since I first was diagnosed with Aspergers in middle school. And it's been continuing on and on ever since.

Every time that I get seriously emotional about something I just break down in tears and I blame myself, I fall back into my vices. Thank God that I haven't fallen into alcoholism or serious thoughts, then follow-up actions of suicide. Too much of a coward for that.

But it's time for me to stop letting my issues persist. I've had enough. And the first step that I can take towards getting better is telling someone, anyone, who'll listen that I have a problem.

Perhaps in the end, all I'm really saying is kinda just...would someone be willing to help me by talking to me? Somebody? I'd really like someone to talk to about this right now...

Hey, friend, you're not alone. I used to suffer from Asperger's too. I had a mild case of it, but I've gotten over it, but I do know how it feels like to have that condition. I can tell you that narrowed interests and trouble with relating to others made up a large part of my life. I never had girlfriends, booze, sex, the whole nine yards, because I'd been verbally abused on a number of occasions and I became selfish as an act of self-defence. I got to know people on the surface and got a long with most people, but I never went further and I regret that to this day. I squandered relationships with others because I didn't feel I should've gone any deeper and that almost cost me my life a few years ago. I wanted to end it all because I felt I'd betrayed the people I'd met. I felt like I hadn't given them enough and my life was the price to pay for my failures.

But then, with time and healing, I realised that I could still be positive and strive for something better. The most important thing to do is to get involved with others as much as you can and then your world will no longer be small and then you'll feel motivated enough to do something more positive.

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
The most important thing to do is to get involved with others as much as you can and then your world will no longer be small and then you'll feel motivated enough to do something more positive.

I'm going to try my best, man. Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't know anyone personally with Aspergers so I am not sure what I could say that would help.

I am sorry it is something you have to struggle with. I think Paul is right though. Getting involved with people is a key factor in preventing depression. I know when my panic attacks were at their worst and I couldn't even walk out the house, I was very depressed. This is because I lost friendships and was closing myself off from the world. I know socializing can be hard for some people, heck I have social anxiety so I don't exactly do great around people I don't know. You just gotta hang in there.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't know anyone personally with Aspergers so I am not sure what I could say that would help.

I am sorry it is something you have to struggle with. I think Paul is right though. Getting involved with people is a key factor in preventing depression. I know when my panic attacks were at their worst and I couldn't even walk out the house, I was very depressed. This is because I lost friendships and was closing myself off from the world. I know socializing can be hard for some people, heck I have social anxiety so I don't exactly do great around people I don't know. You just gotta hang in there.

Thank you for the kind words, Snake. I know we haven't gotten along the best, ourselves, but it feels great to have you saying that to me. I appreciate the nice comments. :)

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Hey there, I'm here to let you know that you have someone right over this way that you can come talk to about whatever. I might not be able to relate to everything but I have gone through enough to know how it feels to be at your lowest. WHICH IS WHY NO ONE CAN EVER PUT ME AT MY LOWEST BECAUSE LIFE DID THAT TO ME OVER AND OVER, YOU HEAR ME HATERS?!??...and...I keep beating negativity's ass repeatedly...because I refuse for small things and little insignificant things...dictate my life and its path. And nobody, not even my mom with some exceptions to God, will control whatever it is I choose to do. So for me, I choose to focus on what's positive and works for me while having the type of fun I can. I feel like the world can corrupt any of us through pushing its own narrative and never taking the time to explain its purpose. I feel like people are becoming conditioned to take on these personas that are advertised as what is "perfect life". This doesn't mean I agree with chaos, destruction or torment. I'm just saying, why can't being a quiet good person who may dress different be normal? Why can't a person who made decisions to be single and not sleep around be normal? Why is it that a person who doesn't focus on money and fame not normal? I ask these things because I don't see nothing wrong with taking control of your life and living it gour your best way possible, do what works for you but with good intentions always. Any And by good intentions, I mean stripping away the hate, diminish the negativity as it bullies us, keep our minds on positivity and prosperity, go at your own pace, no pressure no rush.

Yeah, you got someone who you can talk with.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think it might've been a spat we might've had either on the Discord server or on the ye olde Skype chat or something.
Wasn't me. I don't use Discord and only use Skype to talk to one person. :idk2:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You already have me within a "ping" on discord, so you know where to read me, although you have told me a few of these things before. As I always say, when in doubt, look at teh Kitteh

Edit: Why must le original gif fail for me!

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Psycho Rangers