Penn V Edgar 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Let's here all the talk about this.

Their last fight, what'd you think? Was Penn just not on his game? Did Edgar just out-fight him? Was the ending 'controversial'?

Do you think Penn deserved an automatic re-match?

This fight coming up - who's going to win? What's going to be different?

The one thing I want to discuss is Penn. I know the guy is cocky, he deserves to be - he's a fucking naturally talented fighter. But watching his latest promo video on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBG3PplJ51w&feature=sub) he claims he was stolen from the win.

Personally I hope, HOPE, this is just the trash talk to make the fight better. I mean Penn looked off his game to me, he looked like he was untrained and out of shape (in comparison to other fights) and lost his title. No controversy in the decision. But now he's saying he was cheated and what not. Bull shit.

Personally I think Edgar is going to win the fight. I think it'll be VERY similar to their last fight, though Penn might seem a little more aggressive. I'm looking forward to it - and I reckon it'll be a better fight than their first.

Thoughts?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Baby Jay won't let his anger get the best of him. He'll put the whoopin' on lil' Frankie and then take the choke at the first available moment.