PeepShow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

So, technically Diesels could be considered infraction worthy, but, I do think Peep just did it because he doesn't like Diesel.

I don't have anything against him.

_______

You told Chuck to STFU. It wasn't for saying "fucking". Get the fuck over it. It was just a warning anyways.

MikeRaw

Oh ya, that's another good point. It was a WARNING.
This is almost as bad as fucking crying over rep.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
tbh i dont give a shit who that guy diesel is and dont give a shit whether the infraction, warning or even a simple post telling him not to do it again was in place. its the fuckin hypocrisy.

edit-
wait, wtf?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Peepshoes a net-nerd pussie wit' acne...

get used to it...

ya-know what ...

you should try and get mo-infractions and piss him off....

he'll prob. have a bitchfit and have ladyhotrod flame you or some shit....

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol. Them damn staff members and them over throwing it. *looks to the side to talk to manger *"Oh wait what thats my rkorockz gimmick...fuck..whats my new gimmick..oh yeah I'm friends with Diesel oh yeah...but I think peep is sorta cool to now...ahh damn"*looks back to post.

Hmm I have no idea what to say here I mean Diesel is cool and all but he did break the rules. But then again not saying Peep has or anything but I think I saw where staff has dropped the F bomb the same way Diesel did. I'm not 100 % sure of this. I would look but ahh I really could care less.

Qwake

^ I've been watching your sig for a while, the GIF and pic are both awesome! :D

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Alright stop crieing over getting an infraction/warned, I got two of them and was banned for 3 days not to long ago, did I cry? no. I accepted I was being a jackass and moved on, Diesel you should do the same

C4

I have infractions that expire in 2010 and 2011.

Quit whining dude. :n: get over it.

Kizza

where is that rule written? And also just because you see other cases of it doesn't mean that those people haven't gotten infractions for it.

Dropping the ocational F bomb here and there will get overlooked in most cases. The infractions usually come out if someone has done it either repeatedly in the same post or seems to have a problem posting without it. Bottom line is, stop bitching about being caught breaking a rule, stop worrying about what other people are doing and just move on.

Yeah, i got a warning for saying fuck 4 times about Finlay lol.

No probs tbh. Shouldn't have luls.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, I did not even direct the f-bomb to Chuck (whom I was responding to). I was directing it to the statement he had made. I see that there are loop holes in this, but its really just ridiculous, how I'm infacted when the mod's do it themselves (thanks to the new guy for bringing that up).

Like I said, it can matter less, since its no points what so ever, but still. Its an infraction for something ridiculous.