PeepShow?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yo, wtf? Since when is Inappropriate Language infraction worthy. I understand if its over using racial terms, or something, but over saying "I completly fucking disagree with you." When the word FUCK is used all the time. Whether its in wtf's, or just the blurting out of fuck. I didn't mean it in a ribbing way, as I said "with all due respect". Funny, how the post right after said: "What the fuck?". Is there a difference between the two? Does the ing make it Inappropriate Language? Can we get an admin in here? This is ridiculous. Its not that big of a deal because it wasn't any points, but now it makes me look bad, and its for no reason what so ever.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
at least wasn't because you disagree with the topic. anybody remembers last year?

This Guy

so what? As I said its always infraction worthy.....most of the time we don't infract it. But you can be infracted for it.

This Guy

where is that rule written? And also just because you see other cases of it doesn't mean that those people haven't gotten infractions for it.

Dropping the ocational F bomb here and there will get overlooked in most cases. The infractions usually come out if someone has done it either repeatedly in the same post or seems to have a problem posting without it. Bottom line is, stop bitching about being caught breaking a rule, stop worrying about what other people are doing and just move on.

MikeRaw

you cant infract anyone for something you do yourself.
^Wrong. You can infract someone for something you do, but you should also be infracted for it.
I get what you're saying, but you really phrased it wrong.
As for this, it's a simple case of two different conexts. The "fucks" Peep said, were meant in the "Holy fuck, what a match" type way, whereas Diesel said it in the "You're a fucking moron, so STFU" type of way.

So, technically Diesels could be considered infraction worthy, but, I do think Peep just did it because he doesn't like Diesel. If anyone should've given him the infraction, it should've been Chuck, considering that's who Diesel insulted. If Chuck doesn't infract him, Peep shouldnt.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
where is that rule written? And also just because you see other cases of it doesn't mean that those people haven't gotten infractions for it.

Dropping the ocational F bomb here and there will get overlooked in most cases. The infractions usually come out if someone has done it either repeatedly in the same post or seems to have a problem posting without it. Bottom line is, stop bitching about being caught breaking a rule, stop worrying about what other people are doing and just move on.
im pretty sure you reversed an infraction once for double standards a year ago. whether diesel deserved it or not is NOT the fucking case here. and that rule doesn't have to be written. stop taking things so literally like 1st grade kids.
^Wrong. You can infract someone for something you do, but you should also be infracted for it.
no its not wrong:
stop taking things so literally like 1st grade kids.
but at least you got what i mean.

This Guy

again Kingpin, as I said, we let most f bombs slide. As Mike said saying thats fucking awesome ocasionally we will let slide. Calling someone there a fucking asshole, is a different story. Last I checked Peep didn't call anyone a fucker.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
want me to re-check? and once again, it is NOT the case. man im really getting tired of arguing with you.