peepshow you bitch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Honestly, if you wanna flame eachother, flame about what you know about the person online. Dont flame like pussies and start talking about people "real lives" that you know nothing about.

Fuck YES! I hate when people start throwing shit out there like 'U R A FAT COW U BITCH AND U SIT HERE ALL DAY LOLOLOLOLOL' when they have no idea what you look like or do during the day. Pulling shit like that shows that you have nothing to flame the person about so you start typing random accusations as if they are facts. It makes you look like a fucking douchebag.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Fuck YES! I hate when people start throwing shit out there like 'U R A FAT COW U BITCH AND U SIT HERE ALL DAY LOLOLOLOLOL' when they have no idea what you look like or do during the day. Pulling shit like that shows that you have nothing to flame the person about so you start typing random accusations as if they are facts. It makes you look like a fucking douchebag.

:yeahright:
then how come you were flaming viva when you don't even know him...?

LadyHotrod

:yeahright:
then how come you were flaming viva when you don't even know him...?

I was flaming him with what I know about him ONLINE, which is that he whines about red rep, not about his real life persona because I don't know him outside the forum.

Read a post before you respond next time. MikeRaw mentioned that when you flame, flame about what you know about them ONLINE, not in real life. That's what a did.

You failed.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I was flaming him with what I know about him ONLINE, which is that he whines about red rep, not about his real life persona because I don't know him outside the forum.

Read a post before you respond next time. MikeRaw mentioned that when you flame, flame about what you know about them ONLINE, not in real life. That's what a did.

You failed.

actually, YOU need to read the actual thread before you post your bullshit in here.

EDIT: do you even know what this thread is about?

LadyHotrod

Incase you didn't fucking notice, my response was getting back to what MikeRaw said so your response had nothing to do with anything at all.

Respond again when you actually have something to say that wasn't pulled out of your asshole.

LadyHotrod

I answered it you dumb fuck and your response still wasn't valid.

Peepshow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You. Now grow a fucking pair you prepube bitch.