Pearce is out as ROH booker...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Interesting news to say the least. I still wonder what caused the firing as the product and storylines have been good.

Montana

Reaction score
What do you mean by Cornette to put up or shut up?

I agree with Garden State, the fueds and PPV's this year have been top notch. Pearce hit his stride, and Cary wanted another change. It's never good to be changing bookers like this. Hopefully everything works out for ROH.

Reaction score
The product didn't change all that much from a quality standpoint when they switched from Gabe Sapolsky to Adam Pearce and I see the same happening again.

Montana

Reaction score
I thought it was a little rocky transition when Pearce took over. I think it was just Pearce with his vision, and sorting out heels/face. There were some very weak shows, and when Aries/Jacobs joined forces...it just took Pearce some time to get into the swing of things.

I don't really see much changing with Delirous taking over, but you never know.

Reaction score
On a semi-related note, I hope ROH gets Kenny Omega for more dates in 2011. That guy could be a cornerstone to ROH.

Montana

Reaction score
I was thinkng the same thing with Omega. I was really excited when i heard ROH brought him in for his first matches. I think i made a thread on it a year or two ago. I like them signing Adam Cole and Mike Bennett. I also think they need to sign Kyle o Reily. I am always impressed by him live. I can only see him getting better too.

Reaction score
O'Reilly would be a nice touch to the ROH roster. He has appeared on the HDNet show a couple times.