Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
also I like how Odo told me to read interactions but according to him Big Man and I are scum together. I was saying Big Man was clearly scum n1 and he even clapped back at me, do you think that was acting? if so, then why shouldn't I think any interactions between you and big man similarly were acting?

Big Man

Reaction score
well I can’t argue dumb setup spec and when I argued against people making low iq comments about why I would change my whole claim at this stage it was ignored so I won’t waste my time here.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
and if odo is saying big man is scum too why was he so insistent on lynching phenom today? when I was putting out my setup spec on big man he didn't say shit. he only started clapping back at me when I started sussing HIM. seems a lot like his read on big man is fake as hell and he never intended to have to act on it as they would win with phenom's lynch.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
also I like how Odo told me to read interactions but according to him Big Man and I are scum together. I was saying Big Man was clearly scum n1 and he even clapped back at me, do you think that was acting? if so, then why shouldn't I think any interactions between you and big man similarly were acting?

because mine and big mans interactions have been me sussing him and him completely ignoring me, which you would know if you read them

CraigPelton

Reaction score
sorry that must have been frustrating for you

hate when scum mates don't cooperate

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Because I said they were both scum and they were distancing at the start of the day

I was insistent onPhenom because I wanted to see who would break away from their teams set out during the previous night phase, which was the whole fucking point of that exercise

CraigPelton

Reaction score
@TheRedPrince

other than Big Man and Odo, who else do you believe is scum?
dude I don't fucking know right now lmao

I need to figure this shit out

I don't want to lynch anyone before I've properly read back etc I just didn't want to wait to get all my thoughts out and wanted to put my vote down so people know where I fucking stand and of course to see reactions. odo's reaction has heavily reinforced my faith

Big Man

Reaction score
if Doddsy actually is the SK and not mafia then magic is probably the godfather tbh

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don't trust Magic at all, just putting that out there

I know I said Odo was trying to beat us both etc but I just got carried away and forgot about POE. Magic could still be the GF.

also barry is gay for copping him n1 IN MY OPINION

CraigPelton

Reaction score
that post was not a response to big man I did not see his post when I made it

Status
Not open for further replies.