• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

I'm drawing a blank on who would be the stump. I assume Alfie Solomons would be the SK, there's only a few characters he's interacted with so I'm not sure why he'd be looking for a person like that. maybe someone else is the real SK and has a more convincing claim.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
I'm drawing a blank on who would be the stump. I assume Alfie Solomons would be the SK, there's only a few characters he's interacted with so I'm not sure why he'd be looking for a person like that. maybe someone else is the real SK and has a more convincing claim.

stop babbling about characters please

Odo

Avert thine eyes
The below would suggest otherwise. Stop avoiding people’s spec of your daykill being the counter to my seraph.

I appreciate you have no play based argument to use beyond I’ve been wrong on stuff, which doesn’t really apply because everyone has, but you really gonna die on mt. daykill is the counter to seraph knight?

I mean this is all futile, the split means that we can’t force a lynch on scum but at least we can give Doddsy some targets that we can’t lynch

rugrats point about the game being over if he was scum is also straight bullshit cause the serial killer is alive, so he’s probably scum too

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Missed the Doddsy stuff searching through Odo’s posts. I think he might just be trying to get Sky out of PoE, he might not actually be the SK.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
rugrats point about the game being over if he was scum is also straight bullshit cause the serial killer is alive, so he’s probably scum too
I said no such thing.

I said if Tweet was alive and I was scum I could win from a 5/1 scenario which would be OP in a 17 person game

Status
Not open for further replies.