• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Going to insist it’s Phenom btw

were going to hash this out my friend. You had me as townas far as i saw for most of the game, what specificallyhappened to make me your #1 lynch target all of a sudden? What’s your responses to people saying your role is a counter to mine?

Doddsy

Mafia God
If I'm getting this right, CP was blocked and that's why Big Man wasn't killed when he shot him, as he didn't use his role?

I mean look, full honesty here because it's pretty necessary, I'm the SK, I shot Shawn and Tweet :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
were going to hash this out my friend. You had me as townas far as i saw for most of the game, what specificallyhappened to make me your #1 lynch target all of a sudden? What’s your responses to people saying your role is a counter to mine?

I don’t recall ever giving you a town read, at any stage

kinda sucks the air out of the rest of this conversation, wouldn’t you agree?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Welp were not lynching Doddsy then

just waiting for the counterclaim now, probably from Phenom

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
If I'm getting this right, CP was blocked and that's why Big Man wasn't killed when he shot him, as he didn't use his role?

I mean look, full honesty here because it's pretty necessary, I'm the SK, I shot Shawn and Tweet :draper2

How can you kill a man looking after his sick kid :kobe

Big Man

any additional roles? being honest would help to believe you.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

That makes sense to me. I wasn't feeling your mafia meta, but not quite your town either.

Status
Not open for further replies.