Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Lmao we asked for features and now they want everyone to pay

Curry strikes again

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:heston

God damnit QT.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's funny, Doddsy and Phenom are pretty much the guys I arrived at as well if we're talking about safe lynches, but by now saying something like that is supposedly bussing. Could see Sky being scum as well, her play has seemed pretty subdued which usually is more of a scum thing with her, could also be that she's legit improved her game. My Odo scum read is shaking and I think it's time to accept that this isn't the game to make against the grain kinda reads that have no chance of actually resulting in anything, if it turns out I was right about that read I'll have to accept it's not really something I can do anything about. Would have to reread for a 4th scum read but fwiw I got Smark pencilled in the indy slot rn, to me his game seems like middle ground between his comment-on-everything town game and too-afraid-to-speak scum game, and to me even more than usual his posts looks like talking without saying anything.

I haven't read the last ~40 pages yet except for small bits here and there, I sorta wish someone would just off me tonight so we got this role and WIFOM around me out of the way, but fwiw tomorrow oughta be a boring and uneventful day at work that gives me lots of time to catch up and reread, so if I'm still alive then that's what I'm gonna do.

Showtime

Reaction score
It's funny, Doddsy and Phenom are pretty much the guys I arrived at as well if we're talking about safe lynches, but by now saying something like that is supposedly bussing. Could see Sky being scum as well, her play has seemed pretty subdued which usually is more of a scum thing with her, could also be that she's legit improved her game. My Odo scum read is shaking and I think it's time to accept that this isn't the game to make against the grain kinda reads that have no chance of actually resulting in anything, if it turns out I was right about that read I'll have to accept it's not really something I can do anything about. Would have to reread for a 4th scum read but fwiw I got Smark pencilled in the indy slot rn, to me his game seems like middle ground between his comment-on-everything town game and too-afraid-to-speak scum game, and to me even more than usual his posts looks like talking without saying anything.

I haven't read the last ~40 pages yet except for small bits here and there, I sorta wish someone would just off me tonight so we got this role and WIFOM around me out of the way, but fwiw tomorrow oughta be a boring and uneventful day at work that gives me lots of time to catch up and reread, so if I'm still alive then that's what I'm gonna do.

can you make a team out of the people remaining plz

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
He hasn't read the last 40 pages how's he gonna have a scum team

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Then he should try and fail horribly.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Still waiting for big man, don’t really see why nobody else seems to care about this point

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler