Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Two players who have been investigated as town are in your PoE

:pogba

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I love how you're not even really reacting to any point I make Odo, you just keep going herp derp you're not lynching me and bring up things about my play that don't seem perfect as if that somehow discredits the things I'm saying. I know I'm not gonna lynch you, I just wanna put my thougts out there, worthless as they may seem to you.

Showtime

Reaction score
I had you as town about three days ago. I’m not sure the relevance of this now.

nothing in your play has convinced me you are town which includes pushing Barry, who as we know is town.

Yes my PoE is fairly open. I dislike going back on town reads and scum flips are the best way to get reads but we’ve had none.

well it definitely wasn't all game you havent liked my play as you had me as town then flipped because someone basically said to.

which is going back on a town read lmao.

i have pushed town. as have you. what's your point? no one has caught scum yet, but some people are hardly even putting themselves out there.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I was gon a make that last post like an hour ago but work :woozy_face

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I love how you're not even really reacting to any point I make Odo, you just keep going herp derp you're not lynching me and bring up things about my play that don't seem perfect as if that somehow discredits the things I'm saying. I know I'm not gonna lynch you, I just wanna put my thougts out there, worthless as they may seem to you.

Are you going to comment on, or do literally anything else? Change the record man

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
well it definitely wasn't all game you havent liked my play as you had me as town then flipped because someone basically said to.

which is going back on a town read lmao.

i have pushed town. as have you. what's your point? no one has caught scum yet, but some people are hardly even putting themselves out there.

I flipped very early D1 - I never said I don’t go back on town reads. I AVOID going back on them.

yes I know you’ve pushed town, I was saying it to add to why I don’t think you may be town. Which players have hardly put themselves out there that I have as town?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why does every game have to feature at least one player who sticks to me like dogshit on a shoe

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Are you going to comment on, or do literally anything else? Change the record man
I'm at work and havent read anything that happened in the last 2 hours so no, I can't. I know it's not something you do but if you're really so unworried by a single guy tunneling you, how bout just ignore me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Dude if I got a scum read on you that I wanna convince people on what do you expect me to do, not talk about it?

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Also, obviously I don't trust Big Man clearing CP since I have Big Man on that POE list so that doesn't count

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Dude if I got a scum read on you that I wanna convince people on what do you expect me to do, not talk about it?

well try talking to other people rather than making these mr Evans level posts you’re making at me

Status
Not open for further replies.