Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, I don’t get your choice

given how day 1 went, I wouldn’t be killed, protected, roleblocked or rolecopped so er?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That said, kinda rules out the rolecop angle too so he’s probably just town who goofed

Showtime

Reaction score
He was ripe for the lynching, or a claim at worst.

Absolutely

so you think haza is a suspicious night kill and the fact he died makes me somehow scum because he was ripe for the lynching or a claim at worst when i was the one that started the wagon on haza v2.0 last phase? so im suspicious for killing my own that i intended to push. do you know what youre saying?

Ye unless Big Man is scum CP is clear, I think Odo is scum and Magic also could be. He's been posting a lot but it feels like nothing really came from those posts, no wagons, no cases, few clears. Could be wrong on that, would have to reread and probably will once I get off work like 7 hours from now.
Unvote
vote Magic

Sure

how has nothing come out from what i've said? :swaggyp:

Showtime

Reaction score
tweet you had a town read on me during day 1 throughout day 1 and now you dont know what i've done. want to explain

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well, I don’t get your choice

given how day 1 went, I wouldn’t be killed, protected, roleblocked or rolecopped so er?

You're a strong player who almost always gets targetted in some fashion. You showed your hand with the day kill, so I half expected scared scum to try and do something to you.

BTW, this is why I wanted to say something but couldn't, as in, I didn't know what had happened regarding the role.

If you have a 2nd shot, end me so a lynch can still occur. I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time

so you think haza is a suspicious night kill and the fact he died makes me somehow scum because he was ripe for the lynching or a claim at worst when i was the one that started the wagon on haza v2.0 last phase? so im suspicious for killing my own that i intended to push. do you know what youre saying?

Yes. He was a prime lynch target. Literally said it before.

The further I think about this:

Unvote

Vote: Tweets

Going back to my gut feel on Day 1.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Anyone have a read on Shawn and his 9 posts?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why would i shoot you when I think you’re town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is this going to be a recurring thing where you just assume I’m scum every time I don’t lynch scum on day 1? I don’t know where you get off on saying it’s the only play I’ve made, given I e been actively trying to figure the game out from the start
I'll have a reread of your stuff when I get home but your d1 has felt throughly underwhelming, not to mention your selection of people to shoot n1 is shaping up to be 3/3 town. Also didn't like that you announced you were gonna dip after the shot like you just wanted some grass to grow over the whole ordeal. Off the top of my head the only real play you've made d1 is making a burst of posts concerning Haza and writing up a case that would make your shot on him believable. I maintain that you offing the claimed BG like that was scummy as shit.

Showtime

Reaction score
Well that was certainly a bubble burster. Was waiting for something which turned out to be nothing.

re: Magic. It's a hunch based on his poor attempt to gauge a read/play on a guy who didn't post, and hardly ever does (hosts should reconsider signing Brad up tbh). He hasn't pushed much of value, has danced around a lot of discussions.

Kinda tempted to reveal what I was waiting for, but not sure it's even worth mentioning.

my attempt wasn't not solely to gauge brad. it was to get the game going and to gauge everyone that was interested in joining and not joining and see what they would do with it.

i haven't posted much of value? want to multiquote showing all my low value posts i have that aren't game related? i have like 130 posts? should be easy to grab an easy 30 at least i figure if i haven't posted much of value.

want to name a single discussion ive danced around?

Showtime

Reaction score
I see where you're coming from. It could just simply be he wanted to out the info he does have before he died.

:komintrigue:

Don't give it out if it'll out a role or anything that you want to keep hidden obviously, but otherwise you're blueballing me here

but was he at any risk of dying? i kinda get what odo is coming from in the sense it was all unnecessary, but i dont really see a scum motivation for it either.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why would i shoot you when I think you’re town?

Because I'm a liability. I try one move and it fucks up in my face. Sigh. Things never change.

he’s dead Jim:heston

Yup. Uh oh. Lack of OP update.

my attempt wasn't not solely to gauge brad. it was to get the game going and to gauge everyone that was interested in joining and not joining and see what they would do with it.

i haven't posted much of value? want to multiquote showing all my low value posts i have that aren't game related? i have like 130 posts? should be easy to grab an easy 30 at least i figure if i haven't posted much of value.

want to name a single discussion ive danced around?

On a guy who never posts.

Nope.

Nope.

Doddsy
V.Sky
PHEN0M
Big Man
Rugrat
TheRedPrince
Showtime
Mr.Tweetums - Hated
Pepé Le Quagmire
Odo
Darth Lethal - odd Watcher
Undeniable - Miller

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'll have a reread of your stuff when I get home but your d1 has felt throughly underwhelming, not to mention your selection of people to shoot n1 is shaping up to be 3/3 town. Also didn't like that you announced you were gonna dip after the shot like you just wanted some grass to grow over the whole ordeal. Off the top of my head the only real play you've made d1 is making a burst of posts concerning Haza and writing up a case that would make your shot on him believable. I maintain that you offing the claimed BG like that was scummy as shit.

wwll by that token, can you point me towards a single post of value you have made, and tell me why they are better than mine?

I’ll be on the edge of my seat

Showtime

Reaction score
Seriously fuck off Sky. You want to be tunneled every game? Go fuck yourself. It's tiresome and trying to read me as town/scum based off it is a fucking chore to deal with.

I watched Odo. Nobody visited Odo last night. I only recently (~20 mins) found that out. I pre-submitted my role to Jeff last night as I was going to be bed. He replied it was accepted. I had to PM Poyser to see if he had the night stuff as I found it odd that I got no message at all from Jeff.

So fine, lynch me. I'm impressionable and a detriment to the town cause come end game.

lmao this doesnt really seem like a scum response

but why did you out all of this?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m gonna go out there and say I’m certain Lethal is town

Status
Not open for further replies.