Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
For starters you pushing him would be more believable if you placed your vote on him and encouraged others to do the same. You know, like you do as town.

And sure I have no idea how Big Man wants to have cleared CP, but I'm leaning town on him so I currently trust him when he says CP is town. I've been leaning town on CP on play as well.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Because before we get to that stage, it would be good if he actually responded to me?

I don’t really care what you think is ‘believable’ to be honest, you think I’m scum but have done nothing to push me, so off you fuck

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I know I need other peoples support to touch you but somehow these guys think that daykilling Haza being the only actual play youve made d1 means you're town lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I am however interested in what lethal is getting at here

assuming you guys actually think magic is scum, why would he not just take the lynch on chimp, if chimp were town?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
so off you fuck
:heston

I don't necessarily see Big Man as scum at this point, his initial push on me was weird but we've discussed it since then and he's given thoughts on other stuff, gut feel is that he's town, but that's mainly based on the back and forth between him and I

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I know I need other peoples support to touch you but somehow these guys think that daykilling Haza being the only actual play youve made d1 means you're town lmao

Is this going to be a recurring thing where you just assume I’m scum every time I don’t lynch scum on day 1? I don’t know where you get off on saying it’s the only play I’ve made, given I e been actively trying to figure the game out from the start

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
My biggest issue with him now is his info reveal doesn’t make sense to me, with maybe one somewhat plausible exception

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well that was certainly a bubble burster. Was waiting for something which turned out to be nothing.

re: Magic. It's a hunch based on his poor attempt to gauge a read/play on a guy who didn't post, and hardly ever does (hosts should reconsider signing Brad up tbh). He hasn't pushed much of value, has danced around a lot of discussions.

Kinda tempted to reveal what I was waiting for, but not sure it's even worth mentioning.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
My biggest issue with him now is his info reveal doesn’t make sense to me, with maybe one somewhat plausible exception
I see where you're coming from. It could just simply be he wanted to out the info he does have before he died.

Well that was certainly a bubble burster. Was waiting for something which turned out to be nothing.

re: Magic. It's a hunch based on his poor attempt to gauge a read/play on a guy who didn't post, and hardly ever does (hosts should reconsider signing Brad up tbh). He hasn't pushed much of value, has danced around a lot of discussions.

Kinda tempted to reveal what I was waiting for, but not sure it's even worth mentioning.
:komintrigue:

Don't give it out if it'll out a role or anything that you want to keep hidden obviously, but otherwise you're blueballing me here

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’d say spell it out if isn’t rolexrelated tbh

will at least help us read you

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well it is role related, but I have nothing to provided. My target was not disturbed last night, and I was certain they would be. Ah well.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And I'm forcing my eyes to stay open here to help out. My vote stands on Magic, take it for what it is. I might be able to sneak on in the morning if I get up early enough (i.e don't snooze the alarm). Maybe I'll be more of a help then and can elaborate on this? Can even claim as with the current numbers, I doubt I have any use further into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.