Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I said rolecop or roleblock. If I say I got 2 shots and make it sound like a big reveal, it could potentially draw a block. Theyre obviously not gonna rolecop me if I say that, if anything they may have done it last night, to my knowledge nobody else even hinted at anything role-related, doesnt sound like a huge stretch to think they may have rolecopped or blocked me. There's no way to know for sure, except if some other townie got blocked last night, in which case please don't talk about it yet.

And yes, I hold myself and Chimp to different standards, do you think that's unwarranted or out of place or pretentious?
Tomorrow potentially Lylo??

In that case I oughta probably claim. I was bullshitting all along, I'm just Hated Town. Was hoping to draw a roleblock or rolecop tonight by going on about my oh so intriguing role. You can lynch me today if you like if you think it helps you figure out the game. My head isn't really in this one anyway, might need a couple games off after this.
Oh okay you did say roleblock as well. That makes that make more sense then, I kind of zoned in on the rolecop part.

I think it's hypocritical to intentionally do something under the guise of "it makes no sense for me to do it, so I'm obviously town for it, no one should suspect me" then turning around and suspecting someone for doing something similar.

The reason I claimed just now btw is if we really keep fucking up and tomorrow is 5/4/1 and scum really did rolecop me, they know to keep me around. I know I haven't been doing myself many favours with my play and would actually prefer you lynch me today unless we got a surefire scum lynch on the table otherwise.​
On the other hand this seems like a town post. Gut feeling with a couple of these posts are you're town but it's hard to overlook some of the other stuff :hmm:

Unvote Vote Barry

For now. We have some time and this seems like a valid option

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:francis

Can people stop just voting without stating why you in particular are voting for that person. It bugs me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The question now is, are you guys turning around your opinion on me because you legit think I'm town, or because you realize keeping me around is useful?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean that's up to you to decide what you want to believe, but I'll take that as a compliment if you think I'd be ballsy enough to straight swap off you in the hopes of lynching you tomorrow :brodgers

Also I'm not fully satisfied as yet but I wouldn't mind Barry as a third option

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm kind of annoyed atm, but don't want to give too much away. Hoping Jeff gets up before I go to bed. Might be unlikely (90 mins or so)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm going out on a huge branch

Vote: Showtime

The Brad 'wagon,' the posting a lot without doing much pro-town, the suspicious kill choice for N1

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm going out on a huge branch

Vote: Showtime

The Brad 'wagon,' the posting a lot without doing much pro-town, the suspicious kill choice for N1
What do you mean by suspicious kill choice, Haza?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Chimps vote on Barry is probably based on what he said about him before, the thing about Barry probably not even realizing why the things Chimp said could be seen as a slip. I don't really take note of most of Barrys posts, would have to reread to form an opinion, but my gut says he feels mostly like last game. For one thing his reads list that had like 12 scum reads is similar to last game, plus his generally very fluffy posting style.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Another thing I wanna point out is there's no way all of Magic, Odo, CP and Big Man are town. If they all were we wouldn't have this much trouble catching even one scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.