Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
what exactly did you revisit in those 7 minutes?

Nothing. Chimp v1 was the best option of what we had available. I'd love to lynch Tweet, but you know, I'm not pushing anyone to a lynch

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal following a different trajectory to everyone is interesting. He did that in my game I think. Didn't seem like anyone was worried about CP day 1 but he went to town on bussing him , could be something to look back at. Also wanna go back and read my thread to see how out of place his CP push was at the time

Except it wasn't. Magic was gauging Brad for a 'read' or some tact. I found Tweets hypocritical approach to Magic's vote on Brad and mine on Sky as suspicious and promptly voted.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
He came in and started pushing/insulting Skybox which he did not do last game. Generally as town people are more likely to instigate/cause conflict among other players.

tbf I did say i'd bury her 6-foot under after last game. As I've said the last 3 games, I'm wanting to move away from tunneling players. It's bad for the game, and a bad look for my play. I like to cause conflict as any alignment.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don't hate lethal at all nor am I aware of any issues he's had with me prior to last game

Not sure where that came from

Indeed, no idea where this came from. I like CP, he's a cool cat. Yeah, I went in on him last game to try and give myself townie points. I was disappointed that he threw the towel in, but hatred? That's ludicruous.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah saying I was 2-shot was obviously also a lie :swaggyp

So why say it then? Your play is erratic and smells of a scum Tweets caught in a web of shit.

Vote Chimp for a claim or vote my strongest scum read. Hmmmm.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The reason I claimed just now btw is if we really keep fucking up and tomorrow is 5/4/1 and scum really did rolecop me, they know to keep me around. I know I haven't been doing myself many favours with my play and would actually prefer you lynch me today unless we got a surefire scum lynch on the table otherwise.​

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean obviously, that wasn't the question though. The question was why did you hint at using your last shot tonight when you were aiming to draw a role cop, therefore making a role cop used on you a waste?

Because you view the action as obviously not scummy and expected people to move on after you said why you voted, but don't think that Chimps reasoning could have been explained away in a similar fashion. You're holding a different standard
I said rolecop or roleblock. If I say I got 2 shots and make it sound like a big reveal, it could potentially draw a block. Theyre obviously not gonna rolecop me if I say that, if anything they may have done it last night, to my knowledge nobody else even hinted at anything role-related, doesnt sound like a huge stretch to think they may have rolecopped or blocked me. There's no way to know for sure, except if some other townie got blocked last night, in which case please don't talk about it yet.

And yes, I hold myself and Chimp to different standards, do you think that's unwarranted or out of place or pretentious?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Best case scenario wouldve been to draw a kill ofc but yeah, scum will wanna keep me as well as a couple people who are suspicious of me around.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Granted I missed Big Mans post when catching up, so I wouldve probably not drawn a block regardless. Not like it matters anymore, my claim's out there.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So why say it then? Your play is erratic and smells of a scum Tweets caught in a web of shit.

Vote Chimp for a claim or vote my strongest scum read. Hmmmm.
If you're town, chances are scum are gonna drag the two of us to Lylo and wait for you to vote me. Just a headsup.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why not? What made you so certain given his play?
1. The claim
2. Him saying he wanted to rep in. I don't think scum Chimp tries that sort of saying things only town would say thing as scum, where I'd just expect him to duck and give up and eat the lynch. Ended up hammering anyway because I just hate no-lynching. Was interesting to see Phenom tapdance around the lynch together with me and Rugrat just going nuts because of our antics though.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The reason I claimed just now btw is if we really keep fucking up and tomorrow is 5/4/1 and scum really did rolecop me, they know to keep me around. I know I haven't been doing myself many favours with my play and would actually prefer you lynch me today unless we got a surefire scum lynch on the table otherwise.

Yeah you are a negative utility, for sure, but i'd rather hit scum.

Best case scenario wouldve been to draw a kill ofc but yeah, scum will wanna keep me as well as a couple people who are suspicious of me around.

I'd like you to convince me why you are town. It's minor, but your hypocritical approach to Magic and myself very early on makes me uneasy on you. I also dislike Doddsy and Big Man.

1. The claim
2. Him saying he wanted to rep in. I don't think scum Chimp tries that sort of saying things only town would say thing as scum, where I'd just expect him to duck and give up and eat the lynch. Ended up hammering anyway because I just hate no-lynching. Was interesting to see Phenom tapdance around the lynch together with me and Rugrat just going nuts because of our antics though.
:WOW

Yeah, he did give up the ghost just last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.