Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly - my point is more around Tweet saying CP seemed to have info, but if that were the case, surely CP has some opinions on a scum read clearing him with overlapping info?
Yeah I don't think CP had info overall. I think he was just matter of fact stating Chimp is scum off the slip. I don't think CP would target Chimp after the slip either, he wouldn't really need the fuel

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah Doddsy you've asked me about my early Brad vote and even after I explained it up and down and back again you still found reasons to call me scummy for it. I see a guy with an agenda tbhtbh
I didn't find extra reasons to call you scum at all really, I asked you questions with the Chimp vote in mind, and when I asked you about it your thoughts behind your vote and his vote weren't in sync.

It's not rocket science

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also can you answer my question about the role cop baiting please and thankyou

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I kind of feel like Tweet is town tbh. The whole, claiming to have interesting role play seems unlikely as scum, especially considering if the end game was actually supposed to be him faking the entire thing and actually be a hated townie trying to draw a kill. Just seems like an unnecesarily convoluted scum play.

I mean, its possible but I'd say its quite unlikely for Tweet to have thought all this and been daring enough to immediately puush this plan into motion from the get go if he scum. The town scenario just seems more likely from an Occam's razor perspective.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
My hypothetical was that if Magic and Bradatar were scum together, Magic would not have gone after Bradatar like that. Since Magic did go after Bradatar, the implication then is that they cannot be scum together.

I also knew Bradatar(me) was town. Then I made a brainfart by jumping to the conclusion since I was town and I know both me and Magic can't be scum together, Magic msut be town.

I can give it in standard form.

1-Magic and Bradatar cannot be scum together
2-Bradatar is town.
Therefore,
3-Magic is town.

I can't explain why I jumped from 1 and 2 to 3. Its just a brainfart and I didn't realize it until I was well deep into defending what I was saying.

But I also don't understand why me talking about a hypothetical means that I mist be scum. I am hypothetically talking abot if Magic and Bradatar are scum together and arguing they cannot be scum together. How does that equuate to me being scum? Its a hypothetical for a reason. In fact, the hypothetical only works on the assumption that I am town as shown by 2.
That doesn't follow. If they can't be scum together, how does either one being town stop the other from being scum? Nah, I think you just slipped and are trying to persuade your way out of it

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
That doesn't follow. If they can't be scum together, how does either one being town stop the other from being scum? Nah, I think you just slipped and are trying to persuade your way out of it
Yes, that's my mistake. I explained that that was my mistake.

What doesn't follow is how that mistake means I'm scum. It doesn't and no one has explained why it would.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah saying I was 2-shot was obviously also a lie :swaggyp

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yes, that's my mistake. I explained that that was my mistake.

What doesn't follow is how that mistake means I'm scum. It doesn't and no one has explained why it would.
You said that because Brad and Magic aren't aligned, what you know of Brad's alignment means Magic is definitely town. Connect the dots...

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I didn't find extra reasons to call you scum at all really, I asked you questions with the Chimp vote in mind, and when I asked you about it your thoughts behind your vote and his vote weren't in sync.

It's not rocket science
Why would those thoughts be in sync? I know what my vote was about, I don't know for sure what Chimps vote is about? Why would you expect me to suspect the same motivations between those two votes?

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
You said that because Brad and Magic aren't aligned, what you know of Brad's alignment means Magic is definitely town. Connect the dots...
I also stated that Brad was town. You can't just ignore that part.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah saying I was 2-shot was obviously also a lie :swaggyp
I mean obviously, that wasn't the question though. The question was why did you hint at using your last shot tonight when you were aiming to draw a role cop, therefore making a role cop used on you a waste?

People glossed over this back when it happened, but anyone got any explanation for this?
I took that as a joke about your slip

Why would those thoughts be in sync? I know what my vote was about, I don't know for sure what Chimps vote is about? Why would you expect me to suspect the same motivations between those two votes?
Because you view the action as obviously not scummy and expected people to move on after you said why you voted, but don't think that Chimps reasoning could have been explained away in a similar fashion. You're holding a different standard

Status
Not open for further replies.