Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Do we have anything other than smarks miller claim right now? I assume Odo is day vig

Did I miss anything

Showtime

Reaction score
I currently prefer Doddsy to big man, but he’s not really a player I’ve had much success reading, mainly cause I have to read all of his posts hours after they happened so I lose a lot of feel for him

what do you think of the phen0m/tweet pair?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
what was tweet's last scum game where he wasnt a traitor.
OMB's Anime mafia

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sure is taking everyone a while to send their roles in!

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
what do you think of the phen0m/tweet pair?

tweet is firmly in my scum list, Phenom is in my nulls. It’s difficult to have a definitive read cause he’s prepared to do unorthodox stuff just to throw you off as scum, but his not wanting to vote could easily be legitimate too

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
ok i was wrong in regards to the amount of suspicion on tweet. outside of the 4 that voted doddsy it was pretty much only smark/haza v1 that also said he looked scummy. it did seem a lot more than that but i was wrong.

these two posts actually did catch my eye tho. it's the sort of bussing doddsy does. i was looking it more from the "if big man/doddsy are scum together" perspective, but this is the sort of shade he usually throws on his teammates.

@Odo @Rugrat thoughts? @TheRedPrince

or anyone else

^which adds a bit more credibility to big man's case.

I'm reading Smark as town, Lethal as probable town and I'm null on Odo and Haza - so the people scum reading him aren't going to jump to be suspicious.

I'm unfamiliar with Doddsy and his type of bussing. If I recall correctly, most of the time he's bussing it's initiated by the other player - but I can't rule it out here.

What do you make of Skybox? I'm unfamiliar with her, but I think a scumbox would surely take the oppurtunity to lynch Chimp without prompting as it plays into her meta of pushing him every game.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm reading Smark as town, Lethal as probable town and I'm null on Odo and Haza - so the people scum reading him aren't going to jump to be suspicious.

I'm unfamiliar with Doddsy and his type of bussing. If I recall correctly, most of the time he's bussing it's initiated by the other player - but I can't rule it out here.

What do you make of Skybox? I'm unfamiliar with her, but I think a scumbox would surely take the oppurtunity to lynch Chimp without prompting as it plays into her meta of pushing him every game.
Why is Lethal probable town apologies if you already told us!

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'm working on a split of 13/4/1 and with two town dead, then it's 11 town from the list below.

2- Doddsy
4- V.Sky
5- PHEN0M
6- Big Man
7- Raidokken v.2
8- Rugrat

9- TheRedPrince
10- Showtime
11- Chimp V.2
12- Mr.Tweetums
13- Pepé Le Quagmire
14- Odo
15- Shawn
16- Darth Lethal
17- Undeniable

I'm inclined to believe Haza is town because surely if he was scum his team would have told him to knock it off wrt Odo, as it's doing him no favours atm. Odo is generally town read whereas he is not and Odo has more sway, so it'd be a losing battle.

I think Magic may be town, as surely he wouldn't go ahead and cite the evidence which supports my own scum read on him. I'd expect him to be a bit more diligent wrt moving Tweetums lynch onto Chimp, no?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Why is Lethal probable town apologies if you already told us!

He came in and started pushing/insulting Skybox which he did not do last game. Generally as town people are more likely to instigate/cause conflict among other players.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm working on a split of 13/4/1 and with two town dead, then it's 11 town from the list below.

2- Doddsy
4- V.Sky
5- PHEN0M
6- Big Man
7- Raidokken v.2
8- Rugrat

9- TheRedPrince
10- Showtime
11- Chimp V.2
12- Mr.Tweetums
13- Pepé Le Quagmire
14- Odo
15- Shawn
16- Darth Lethal
17- Undeniable

I'm inclined to believe Haza is town because surely if he was scum his team would have told him to knock it off wrt Odo, as it's doing him no favours atm. Odo is generally town read whereas he is not and Odo has more sway, so it'd be a losing battle.

I think Magic may be town, as surely he wouldn't go ahead and cite the evidence which supports my own scum read on him. I'd expect him to be a bit more diligent wrt moving Tweetums lynch onto Chimp, no?

I don't know why you have Sky, Lethal and Barry solid blue at all

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
RUGSAW THEORY -

One of CP/Magic is scum
One of Doddsy/Big Man is scum

Showtime

Reaction score
tweet is firmly in my scum list, Phenom is in my nulls. It’s difficult to have a definitive read cause he’s prepared to do unorthodox stuff just to throw you off as scum, but his not wanting to vote could easily be legitimate too

it wasn't the not voting stuff that made me think they're aligned, it was bringing attention to tweet's soft/role multiple times.

doddsy's bussing is similar to what you and him did in mcu if you remember that. basically it's aggressive distancing while pretty much going for the other guy when it's unlikely they'd be lynched.

sky would do it as either alignment i think, but in the quotes i brought up in regards to tweet she had:

Not opposed to new!Haza's lynch, his tunnelling of Odo from a past life is odd, because that really wasn't a scummy daykill and this really isn't a scummy Odo. Out of the wagons that are on 3, it's CP > Chimp >>>> Tweet for me

this too and she hates going after teammates so she could be with tweet too.

cp/sky are unlikely to be aligned. cp and barry too thinking about it.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I don't know why you have Sky, Lethal and Barry solid blue at all

Sky I've suggested in the bottom paragraph of post 983.

Barry was giving odd suspicion to the miller claim when he didn't really need to. In general the more eccentric his play is, the more likely town he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.