Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I think this is a wilful misrepresentation of why magic thinks I’m town, given that he provided other reasons unprompted
I'm not saying that's why he thinks you're town, but he said that first and gave you that town read before giving other reasons. So what do you think of that specific reason?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I will add that in addition, generally scum additional kills have a caveat.

e.g. vengeful requires being lynched, executioner needs a half majority, poisoners are limited and there's always a healer, developers have to be alive for a certain period.

I can see scum having the caveat of having to announce the kill in the thread. I don't have a strong read on Odo either way, but that's a lousy reason as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: CraigPelton

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I will add that in addition, generally scum additional kills have a caveat.

e.g. vengeful requires being lynched, executioner needs a half majority, poisoners are limited and there's always a healer, developers have to be alive for a certain period.

I can see scum having the caveat of having to announce the kill in the thread. I don't have a strong read on Odo either way, but that's a lousy reason as far as I'm concerned.

also there is no rule against him announcing the kill in the thread unnecessarily

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
odo shooting the bg is ehhhh.

he doesn't care about roles so that wouldn't really stop him, but killing the bg day 1 is annoying nonetheless especially when you can sort of direct his shots. zoning in on a read like that lines up with what he does though.

also, from a setup point, he had to announce the kill in the thread. usually scum dont have to announce their day kills in the thread. probably fine with town for now.

i think i missed something because i havent seen cp post, but now i realized cp's name isnt cp so who the fuck is cp?

the red prince?

wait why do you town read me?

I mean heres the post where it first came up?
nvm odo is just town
eh that seems par the course for odo tho?

zoning into a read and focusing in on it. i dont really get what you mean

your multiquote wasn't bad.

These posts also arrive before anyone questions magic directly - hes responding to what other players have said.

So as a reason on its own, I dont really put any stock into it, but its clear there are other factors that lead to the read, and Id say the crux of his point is more that if I could conceal the kill, itd definitely be scum. My hunch anyway

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I mean heres the post where it first came up?

These posts also arrive before anyone questions magic directly - hes responding to what other players have said.

So as a reason on its own, I dont really put any stock into it, but its clear there are other factors that lead to the read, and Id say the crux of his point is more that if I could conceal the kill, itd definitely be scum. My hunch anyway
Seems like what I said was accurate and not a misrepresentation at all? Yes he said you tend to zone in on a read but the town read came after the announce thing, which is in itself just a bizarre reason to town read someone. I don't know you can say that's null or normal lol. He literally just made an assumption theres no evidence for and town read you off of it.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm not saying that's why he thinks you're town, but he said that first and gave you that town read before giving other reasons. So what do you think of that specific reason?

actually the first thing i said was within the post itself which is:

"he doesn't care about roles so that wouldn't really stop him, but killing the bg day 1 is annoying nonetheless especially when you can sort of direct his shots. zoning in on a read like that lines up with what he does though."

like you're blatantly ignoring this and jumping to the part after it. this is a description of what he does as town.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That’s not how I interpret his post at all, in terms of the chronology

Showtime

Reaction score
Seems like what I said was accurate and not a misrepresentation at all? Yes he said you tend to zone in on a read but the town read came after the announce thing, which is in itself just a bizarre reason to town read someone. I don't know you can say that's null or normal lol. He literally just made an assumption theres no evidence for and town read you off of it.

no i didn't?

what in the fuck is this. the town read came in the same post as the description. you're acting like the description doesn't matter because the town read came in the same line as the setup spec lmao. that's awful.

you really wanna stick with this?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What you’re describing is a situation where he exclusively read me town because of the kill announce, and then in subsequent posts looked for further supporting evidence, but that didn’t happen

Showtime

Reaction score
i'd wager one of cp or rugrat are scum. doubtful both are, but this is legit lulzy bad.

rugrat at least has other reasons in relation to the tweet stuff, but cp is just angle shooting hard.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i'd wager one of cp or rugrat are scum. doubtful both are, but this is legit lulzy bad.

rugrat at least has other reasons in relation to the tweet stuff, but cp is just angle shooting hard.

You got any revised opinions on tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.