Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It cant be a slip, hed literally have no way of knowing what role you would flip - it just doesnt make any sense

Right, yeah the point he is making has no substance because it doesn't make sense within the context of the game.

Showtime

Reaction score
We should rattle Magic tomorrow. He had such a horse shit reason for not pushing Tweet.

how is that a horseshit reason?

it's literally the reasoning used last time when everyone was dogpiling mitch and it was right then too. if everyone is jumping on the same person and calling them scum on day 1 they're probably not scum.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
I dont understand the basis of the point youre trying to make here

How would you know what his flip was going to be when you made those posts?
I wouldn't. Trying to say that if I was scum, I wouldn't fuck around like that, because I wouldn't know what kind of repercussions might arise.

You said yourself that my town lean reverted to null bc Haza flipped as BG and my vote was still on him.

That's all.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
how is that a horseshit reason?

it's literally the reasoning used last time when everyone was dogpiling mitch and it was right then too. if everyone is jumping on the same person and calling them scum on day 1 they're probably not scum.

His point (and mine which I made later) is that what youre saying didnt really happen

Showtime

Reaction score
His point (and mine which I made later) is that what youre saying didnt really happen

out of the active players in the thread, a bunch were calling tweet scum. im reading back now, but if your point is just "there was only 4 votes" those werent the only people suspecting tweet.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I wouldn't. Trying to say that if I was scum, I wouldn't fuck around like that, because I wouldn't know what kind of repercussions might arise.

You said yourself that my town lean reverted to null bc Haza flipped as BG and my vote was still on him.

That's all.

I still dont get what youre saying - are you trying to tell me that if you were scum, you wouldnt put an early vote down on a town player, under any circumstances, in case you looked bad if/when they flipped?

The only reason I put you in my town column was because I thought haza was scum, which meant I found that interaction very unlikely as a scum/scum thing

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
out of the active players in the thread, a bunch were calling tweet scum. im reading back now, but if your point is just "there was only 4 votes" those werent the only people suspecting tweet.

Yeah, but he wasnt getting like unanimous heat was he?

Showtime

Reaction score
I still have reservations over CP particularly too.

Also @Showtime one thing re: tweet - what you’re saying about everyone saying he’s scum isn’t really true - pretty sure Phenom at the very least thinks he’s town, and I imagine there’s a lot of players with no stated position (Haza, big man, Doddsy, CP iirc, probably more)

this much is more true at least, but no one also supported or defended him at all either(aside from myself).

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
this much is more true at least, but no one also supported or defended him at all either(aside from myself).

Phenom literally said he thinks hes town based on how he handled having an 'intriguing' role?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I supported tweet

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
I still dont get what youre saying - are you trying to tell me that if you were scum, you wouldnt put an early vote down on a town player, under any circumstances, in case you looked bad if/when they flipped?

The only reason I put you in my town column was because I thought haza was scum, which meant I found that interaction very unlikely as a scum/scum thing
I would, but I wouldn't use shit from outside the thread as reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.