• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
These motherfuckers out here stealing my Komi-san emoji.

Why don't you go ahead and steal :jillvalentine while you're at it, fuckers.

Also Smark's town.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
why not? should i be saying i have a concrete read on him?
Saying you just want to wagon him sounds like an attempt to look like you're doing something.

I'd have preferred you simply said you wanted to rattle and see what came loose so you COULD read him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Current vote count:
Brad (1) - Magic
Haza (2) - Shawn, Tweet

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Who’s the babe?

:komintrigue:

giphy.gif

Showtime

Saying you just want to wagon him sounds like an attempt to look like you're doing something.

I'd have preferred you simply said you wanted to rattle and see what came loose so you COULD read him.

lol

i definitely am doing something

RDK

All glory to God
I think he did something similar the last time he played here. He'll push people he doesn't play with often to try to read them.

I'm just not sure I like how he said he just wants to wagon him.

It's something I experienced where he plays at perc I was put under the spotlight really fast so I dont doubt that to be honest.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
I should have kept playing after RE2 apparently, missing out.

Off to bed, if we haven’t caught scum by the time i get up I’ll go GOATNOM :goku

Status
Not open for further replies.