Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m hoping you don’t take too long about this Haza

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Not a fan of the vote at all, it's exactly the sort of reaction we were looking for. The problem is Chimp is the kinda guy where it's not necessarily alignment indicative, like I can see Chimp coming in here and just sheeping Magic as both alignments. It seems evident he didn't even really consider what the "wagon" was about. Whether he legit thought sheeping Magic was an early safe bet that makes for a simple scum entrance or if the vote was just his usual laziness is ambiguous if you ask me.
Okay well what in your mind would be different from an outside perspective, looking at both votes, one for "I trust Magic" and one for "Magic convinced me." They both seem along the same line. Why do you think you'd easily move aside suspicion, yet suspect Chimp at the same time?

Unvote

For now. BG claim is not necessarily one way or the other but it's still early days. If we get a counter-ish somewhere down the line then that'd be ideal.

Vote Tweet

Do want a claim here as well

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m here in spirit too

or there, whichever

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’m hoping you don’t take too long about this Haza
Thats all you are getting. I'll give you a proper list when I have one

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1- Raidokken
2- Doddsy
3- Laughable Chimp
4- V.Sky
5- PHEN0M
6- Big Man
7- Dance Hall Days
8- Rugrat
9- TheRedPrince
10- Showtime
11- bradatar
12- Mr.Tweetums
13- Pepé Le Quagmire
15- Shawn
16- Darth Lethal
17- Undeniable

Some early leans, no differentiation, doubt all 3 of the scum leans would be correct due to interactions

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’d too like to see the reads from Haza. not fully inclined to lynch a non counter claimed BG on Day 1 but we’ve got time to see that through.

I’m not going to vote Tweet.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Play based, or role based Phenom, cause if youre saying youre -not- going to do something, then I wanna hear an alternative

Reactions: Doddsy

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Shawn, lethal, smark and Odo in my town pile

Tweet and Sky in my scum pile

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Play based, or role based Phenom, cause if youre saying youre -not- going to do something, then I wanna hear an alternative
I second this

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Gun to your head - your reads on Magic and CP

you need to pick town or scum

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay well what in your mind would be different from an outside perspective, looking at both votes, one for "I trust Magic" and one for "Magic convinced me." They both seem along the same line. Why do you think you'd easily move aside suspicion, yet suspect Chimp at the same time?

Unvote

For now. BG claim is not necessarily one way or the other but it's still early days. If we get a counter-ish somewhere down the line then that'd be ideal.

Vote Tweet

Do want a claim here as well
I talked about what I thought Magics intentions were and with that in mind the vote I made was to nudge people into reacting to the Bradatar wagon. , I don't think you can insinuate that me lending my vote was because I thought he had a point. I think there's a decent chance Chimp didn't know what Magics plan was or that he even put in enough effort to try and figure it out. The difference is that my vote was never a serious vote, whereas Chimps vote could be. I mean I even unvoted after CP voted Brad because with Magic, me and CP on a wagon, that actually looks like something serious but I wouldn't want Brad to claim upon entrance for literally no reason.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Gun to your head - your reads on Magic and CP

you need to pick town or scum

I dont read either scum

If you're telling me one of them is scum I'd call it Magic

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I talked about what I thought Magics intentions were and with that in mind the vote I made was to nudge people into reacting to the Bradatar wagon. , I don't think you can insinuate that me lending my vote was because I thought he had a point. I think there's a decent chance Chimp didn't know what Magics plan was or that he even put in enough effort to try and figure it out. The difference is that my vote was never a serious vote, whereas Chimps vote could be. I mean I even unvoted after CP voted Brad because with Magic, me and CP on a wagon, that actually looks like something serious but I wouldn't want Brad to claim upon entrance for literally no reason.
I'm not insinuating your vote was because you thought he had a point, it's more so the similarities between your vote and Chimps vote are there, and you think his vote was bad and worthy of suspicion but you never thought you would cop any suspicion for yours.

Also I didn't know CP voted with that as well :hmm:

I dont read either scum

If you're telling me one of them is scum I'd call it Magic
Elaborate please

Status
Not open for further replies.