Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Scum can't resisit good guying, caught 2 scum a couple games ago from it

yeah, not when there’s an easy lynch on the cards

like how would I explain that to my team? ‘Sorry guys, had to turn downan easy chance to get to lylo cause it might affect my perception, even though I’m pretty dispensable anyway’

yeah, no

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
yeah, I often jump at the chance to follow players I don’t trust just because they said so

vote chimp
Btw Odo this is what I was referring to not whatever you said at the start of the phase

Showtime

Reaction score
i dont think there's much reason to doubt cp unless you think the only town killing role is going to be your day-vig. he was probably blocked i guess.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
unless they know who the sk is there's no point in shooting tweet because if they try quick lynching they'll just end up shot anyways.

There’s 12 left - four are mafia. POE will reduce the SK down to a pool of 2 to 3 at most.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i dont think there's much reason to doubt cp unless you think the only town killing role is going to be your day-vig. he was probably blocked i guess.

If he can’t prove a kill, then I’m going to doubt him because his play makes no sense to me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Btw Odo this is what I was referring to not whatever you said at the start of the phase

yes, I’m know, I’m saying I didn’t trust you at the start of the phase and therefore you saying ‘he’s scum’ had no impact on me

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I can see Phen0m and Doddsy being aligned. Doddsy hasn’t acknowledged Phen0m at all. And the only acknowledgment Phen0m gave of Doddsy was knocking a potential emerging wagon on him.

Reactions: CraigPelton
Status
Not open for further replies.