• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PC or Apple - which are you?

PC or Mac?

• Total voters

PoPo

The Artiste
I've always had a PC and that's not going to change. I've never used a Mac so I can't really say one is better than the other but if I were given the option between both I'd go with PC.

Roadster

I've had a school issued Mac since Jan 2013. One word can describe my experience with it, "Frustrating."

-Having random updates, with no idea what is getting updated. It doesn't even ask if it should get updated.
-Random program freezes directly after a troubleshoot.
-Spinning Beach ball of Death, occurs WAY to frequently.

Those are only some of the problems I got from the pile of steaming bull crap known as a Macbook. I've received minimal problems from my Windows and Linux PCs. Ranging from program freezes to the mouse getting stuck, but It's not nearly as frustrating and annoying as using a Mac.

Jonathan

Champion
I've had a school issued Mac since Jan 2013. One word can describe my experience with it, "Frustrating."

-Having random updates, with no idea what is getting updated. It doesn't even ask if it should get updated.
-Random program freezes directly after a troubleshoot.
-Spinning Beach ball of Death, occurs WAY to frequently.

Those are only some of the problems I got from the pile of steaming bull crap known as a Macbook. I've received minimal problems from my Windows and Linux PCs. Ranging from program freezes to the mouse getting stuck, but It's not nearly as frustrating and annoying as using a Mac.

What was confusing about my post?

Jonathan

Champion
I just used the "What?" rating as a way to say, "Who the fuck asked about Chromebooks?"
What was confusing about my post in the IWT section?

Next time read the posts above my post and it makes dense.

It was a lame joke that literally made me say what outloud