PC Gaming & Steam Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Share your Steam name and games you play if you like. Suggestions would also be kewl :xanth:

Steam ID: xs9yrt4

What I play (or have downloaded at least):

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Castle Crashers
Fistful of Frags
Team Fortress 2
Battleblock Theater (awesome game, especially for co-op)

Whatchu got?

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh, I've been killing a hell of a load of time into games like Crusader Kings II (Holy Roman Empire takes over Central Europe and Scandanavia), Sid Meirs' Pirates, Football Manager 2015 and Hat Simulator 2.

Hit me up on steam, I usually go by the name of Forrest but I keep changing it, so just search for lewster0909 and my current screen name is King Forrest.

Reactions: Solidus1

dk2289

Jobber
Reaction score
Rollercoaster Tycoon! God, I remember how much I played that game and then my computer decided to poop.

The only game I really mess with is H1Z1 and I haven't even played that much lately. Been a bit too hooked on Batman Arkham Knights (ps4) lately.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Anyone play Rocket League yet? Seeing it all over YouTube.
Poly Bridge looks fun also -> http://store.steampowered.com/app/367450/ may have to pick that up.

j2DpT0Q.gif

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Anyone play Rocket League yet? Seeing it all over YouTube.
Poly Bridge looks fun also -> http://store.steampowered.com/app/367450/ may have to pick that up.

j2DpT0Q.gif
PS4 and PC players can cross-play on Rocket League, we should play sometime.

I've been watching a lot of Dead Realm lately, it looks like quite a good time. Don't really know anyone who plays it, though.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Seriously, Soli, make a steam group if you haven't already.

Easier for us all to play games as well as Organise some events that we can do as community game nights, eh?