Payback Payback Preview/Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Orton vs Wyatt is a non-title match, so I guess Wyatt will probably beat Orton.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
On the pre show

Enzo and Cass - baby faces have the bigger win rate there

On the main card

Bayley - I think WWE is going to give her a longer reign, she has the Vince McMahon approval which is incredible to have along side her being an internet fave.

Neville - I haven't seen much of this but i'm hearing TJP has a thing with Nevile going which should result in Aries getting screwed... unless TJP is playing Neville and this will cultimate to a Triple Threat with Aries as champ

Kevin Owens - We've been talking about Jericho taking another break for a while and this run has now lasted over a year, longest run he had now since 2012 return. But the fact is KP just arrived on Smackdown and they will need him there.

The Hardyz - too soon to lose belts, unless Sheamus and Cesaro win then Hardyz go..... BROKENNNNNN on them

Seth Rollins VIA DQ - this is a bigggggg gamble, Joe will get disqualified but beating the shit out of him.

Bray Wyatt - via Jinder Mahal interference, Wyatt will never win clean on his own, that moment at Elimination Chamber was a rare occurance, I've given up all hope Wyatt will win clean.

Roman Reigns - Duh it is Roman Reigns, WWE has given up on the crowd.