Payback Payback 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lol kev bro this is my LD way of life. Me and Shadow, Dat Kid, and a few random others do it. It's a fun way IMO to make the ppv more interesting.

I really have 0 interest in gambling for cash IRL, once i've had a few i permagrin like the Joker, so there is no telling my face for it. Slots? Craps? Nah, im not single and 40 looking for a senior citizen wife - yet.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lol waco can you believe the random JBL hate? Imagine King sticks it out and starts having chest pains. 3 months of King getting his ass lapped by Cole again. Although if he kicked the bucket we might get Regal...

Kev it'd be a day. RAW tomorrow and we both show up for the LD.

• Haha
Reactions: Wacokid27

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey bud!

Brooke before Horneswaggle came into play did you honestly think 3MB could have been buried any further in the ground? Honestly.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Alright. I get your sig and avatar, but if you win you get my sig.

In all honesty I hope you win, I really do hope Bray wins. But don't forget about Cenalol. 3v1 has happened before with him, remember cena vs shield?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I actually have 0 real hate for the King. He's had a great career, both in and out of WWE.

But his commentary has just been terrible for the last few years and I think it's time for him to go away.

wk