Paul Heyman's.......TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

T
TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING APR WEEK 1

Live from the Impact Zone

SHOWTIME!!

iMPACT opens up with the lights going out in the arena. When they come back on Sting is in the middle of the ring.

Sting: KURT! Where are you KURT!? Last week you attacked me after I advanced in the tournament and I know it's because you are scared. You barely made it out of Destination X with the World Heavyweight title and you know that if I win this tournament I am taking that title off you. I promise you though I am going to win tonight and then I am going to win next week and at Lockdown IT’S SHOWTIME!!

Rating: 60

Senshi vs Shark Boy
X-Division Championship Tournament

In a decent match, Senshi defeated Shark Boy in 10:20 after the GhettoStomp. Senshi advances in the X-Division title tournament.

Rating: 34

INSTANT CLASSICS

The camera comes up backstage as Christian Cage and Booker T are seen talking in the distance. They seem to be talking about their upcoming match and agreeing that no matter what, one of them will be the champion.

Rating: 67

Christy Hemme(c) & Gail Kim vs ODB & Awesome Kong
Knockout’s Tag Team

In a great knockout’s match Christy Hemme and Gail Kim defeated ODB and Awesome King. Christy Hemme and ODB brawled to the back while Gail Kim locked in the Octopus Stretch on Kong for the win.

Rating: 46

WAITING

Backstage we can see different wrestlers arriving for the show but in the shadows Sting can be seen still waiting for Kurt Angle to show up so he can finally take care of him.

Rating: 51

Booker T(c) vs Christian Cage(c)
#1 Contender’s Tournament

In an amazing match, Booker T defeated Christian Cage. The ending came when Christian was about to hit the Unprettier before the lights went out. When they came back on Christian was hunched over and Booker hit the Scissors Kick. Booker T advances in the #1 Contender’s Tournament.

Rating: 58

CHALLENGE!

The Punisher makes his way out to the ring for his first match as part of the roster. He has a cocky smirk on his face as he gets into the ring and grabs the microphone.

The Punisher: I am not worried about this match at all. I guarantee that I will win this match in under 5 minutes. So welcome my opponent Elix Skipper.

Rating: 35

The Punisher vs Elix Skipper

In an extremely short match, The Punisher dominated Elix Skipper taking less than two minutes to win the match following a Big Boot

Rating: 42

WHO DID IT?

The camera cuts backstage where staff has gathered in a circle. Zooming in a bit it can be seen that RVD has been knocked out cold. No one knows what happened but RVD is going to be taken to the hospital.

Rating: 41

Steiner Brothers vs Team 3D
Tag Team

In an exceptional match between two of the greatest tag teams in history, Team 3D defeated The Steiner Brothers after hitting a 3D on Scott Steiner.

Rating: 52

TO THE RAFTERS

Kurt Angle had finally arrived for the night and he immediately went to the rafters searching for The Icon. There was no luck as Sting was nowhere to be found.

Rating: 74

Christopher Daniels vs Consequences Creed

In a great match, Christopher Daniels defeated Consequences Creed after Angel’s Wings. Christopher Daniels advances in the X-Division title tournament.

Rating: 52

ANGLE ALLIANCE RETURNS?

Kurt Angle gave up his search for Sting and was seen backstage with AJ Styles. The two talked before heading into Kurt’s locker room to continue the conversation.

Rating: 74

Sting vs Bobby Lashley
#1 Contender’s Tournament

In an exceptional match with tons of back and forth, Sting defeated Bobby Lashley after locking in the Scorpion DeathLock. Sting advances in the #1 Contender’s tournament.

Rating: 57

BEATDOWN!

After the match, Sting is celebrating when AJ Styles runs down to the ring and attempts to take him out. Sting is able to fight him off and hit the Scorpion Death Drop to take him out. Sting shakes his head before going back to celebrate his win.

Rating: 55

OVERALL RATING: 60 the show increased popularity in 30 regions

Reactions: Chris

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING APR WEEK 2

Live from the Impact Zone

BOUNTY HUNTERS

iMPACT opens up with Kurt Angle in the middle of the ring. He has a smirk on his face as he holds the microphone.

Kurt Angle: Tonight is the finals of the tournament and my money is on Booker T tonight. And just to make sure it is Booker T I am issuing a bounty. Whoever can take Sting out tonight will be rewarded with a TNA World Heavyweight Championship match next week on iMPACT!

Rating: 78

Elix Skipper vs Homicide

In an exciting match, Homicide defeated Elix Skipper with a Lariat. Homicide advances in the X-Division title tournament

ODB vs Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong
#1 Contender Knockout’s Championship

In a decent knockout’s match ODB defeated Gail Kim and Awesome Kong after hitting the Dirty Dozen on Awesome Kong. Gail Kim was distracted by Raisha Saeed. ODB is the new #1 Contender!

Rating: 41

PUNISHMENT!!

Cameras cut backstage as we can see The Punisher beating down Sabu. He has slammed him around a bit making sure that everyone in the locker room knows that he is the toughest SOB they got.

Rating: 36

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels
Singles Match

In an exceptional contest with tons of high-flying action. Christopher Daniels defeated AJ Styles after reversing the Styles Clash to hit the Last Rites.

MAIN EVENT IN TROUBLE?

Cameras return to the backstage area as Sting has been found bloody and unconscious on the floor. The paramedics show up and strap him to a stretcher. They roll him out and the main event is now in jeopardy.

Rating: 43

Beer Money vs Steiner Brothers vs Team 3D vs Team Justice
#1 Contender Tag Team Titles

In an all-out brawl between these four teams, Team 3D pulled out the victory when Brother Ray pinned Shark Boy following a 3D. Team 3D are the new #1 Contenders.

Rating: 61

CELEBRATION

In his locker room, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles are seen celebrating the fact that Sting was taken out. They can’t wait for Lockdown and for Kurt to retain against Booker T.

Rating: 71

Sonjay Dutt vs Kazarian

In a good high-flying X-Division match Kazarian defeated Sonjay Dutt after nailing the Wave of The Future. Kazarian earns the final spot in the X-Division Title tournament

Rating: 53

WHO DID IT?

RVD is seen going around the locker room trying to figure out who attacked him last week. No one seems to have seen anything so it is still a mystery.

Rating: 45

HE IS HERE!!!

Booker T is in the ring just waiting to see if anything is going to happen. After a few minutes, he turns to the referee and demands he starts counting. The ref counts but once he gets to 7 the lights in the arena go out. A moment later the lights turn back on and Sting is in the ring behind Booker T ready for the match.

Rating: 68

Sting vs Booker T
#1 Contender’s Tournament Final

In an amazing match, where these two men gave it all to become the #1 Contender, Sting defeated Booker T after reversing the Book End and locking in the Scorpion Death Lock. Sting is the new #1 Contender.

Rating: 71

LOCKDOWN MAIN EVENT

Sting is celebrating in the ring when Kurt Angle comes out and gets in the ring. The two have a staredown and have some words as Kurt holds the TNA World title up high.

OVERALL RATING: 69 show gained popularity in 31 regions

Writer’s Note: Lockdown is our next show and then everything will fall into place with the first episode of iMPACT after that. I got big plans that I hope you guys are going to enjoy.

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

13428 - lockdown logo tna.png

TNA LOCKDOWN

Live from the iMPACT Zone

PRE-SHOW

The Punisher vs Sonjay Dutt
Singles Match

In a short match, Punisher destroyed Sonjay Dutt in the 6 Side of Steel after a big boot

Rating: 49

Beautiful People, Kong, Saeed & Maryse vs Kim, Roxxi, Wilde, Moore & Sarita
5 on 5 Tag Team

Gail Kim, Roxxi, Jackie, Wilde, and Sarita won the match when Gail Kim made Maryse tap out.

Rating: 32

20 man Battle Royal

Kevin Nash won the battle royal by eliminating James Storm. The other members of the final four were Hernandez and Chris Sabin

PAUL HEYMAN’S TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING PRESENTS LOCKDOWN!

Paul Heyman is the ring and he has a smile on his face as he holds the microphone to his mouth.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and I welcome you to Lockdown. Tonight is going to be action-packed and I can promise that you are in for some surprises tonight! Now let’s get the night started with my client AJ Styles in a match.

Rating: 64

AJ Styles vs Black Machismo
6 Side of Steel

In a good X-Division match, AJ Styles defeated Black Machismo with a Styles Clash after Machismo tried to hit the elbow from the top of the cage.

Booker Backstage

Booker T is backstage with the TNA World Tag Team title on his shoulders. He is looking for Christian so they can discuss their match against Team 3D that night.

X-Division Xscape
Interim TNA X-Division Championship

The action started off quick as all the stars went into a brawl. Daniels would hit a BME on Petey Williams eliminating him from the match. It didn’t take long for a second elimination as Alex Shelley nailed Shellshock on Jimmy Rave for the next elimination. The six stars continued to brawl for a while before Homicide hits a Gringo Killa on Kazarian, sending him out of the match. Down to five and Senshi is seen climbing to the top of the steel cage before jumping down to hit a Warrior’s way on Shelley eliminating him from the match. We are down to the final four but it doesn’t last long as Brother Runt hits a Deadly Dog on Senshi before pinning him. Daniels and Senshi have been brawling for a bit with Brother Runt just waiting on the sides. Daniels nails an Angel's Wings and Brother Runt starts climbing to the top. Daniels pins Senshi and now it is escape the cage. Daniels looks around in confusion until he sees Brother Runt at the top and now over the cage dropping down to the ring floor. BROTHER RUNT WINS INTERIM TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

THIS IS THE END

James Mitchell is backstage with Judas and the two are not happy. Abyss has been missing for two weeks but tonight it comes to an end.

James Mitchell: Abyss this is the final match. This is your ultimate end and the Television title is coming back to Judas where it belongs and you will fade away to nothing.

Rating: 56

Abyss vs Judas Mesias
6 Sides of Steel - TNA Television Championship

In a bloody steel cage match, Abyss somehow pulled thumbtacks into the cage and dumped them out. Nailing Judas with a Black Hole Slam on top of the tacks before picking up the win. STILL TNA TELEVISION CHAMPION ABYSS

Rating: 39

DAMN REAL

Kurt is backstage and looks at the camera with a small smirk on his face.

Kurt Angle: Tonight I am going to end the career of Sting. Nothing is going to stop me from leaving him bloody in the middle of the ring OH IT'S REAL IT’S DAMN REAL!!

Rating: 68

Christy Hemme vs ODB
6 Sides of Steel - TNA Knockout’s Championship

In a great match with great heat, Christy Hemme defeated ODB inside the 6 Sides of Steel after a Fiery Red Hand. STILL TNA KNOCKOUT’S CHAMPION CHRISTY HEMME

STING IS HERE!!!

After the match, the camera drifts up towards the rafters where The Icon Sting can be seen watching the action as he waits for the main event.

Rating: 60

Bobby Lashley vs Rob Van Dam vs Scott Steiner vs Rhino
6 Sides of Steel - 4 Way

In a fantastic match, Bobby Lashley defeated RVD, Scott Steiner, and Rhino in the steel cage after hitting a spear on Rhino.

ANGLE ALLIANCE

Kurt Angle and AJ Styles are backstage in Kurt’s locker room whispering to each other so the camera cannot hear them.

Rating: 77

Instant Classics(c) vs Team 3D
6 Sides of Steel- TNA World Tag Team Championship

In an exceptional match, Team 3D defeated Instant Classics after a 3D on Booker T. This match saw the cage come into play many times throughout the action. NEW TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS TEAM 3D

Rating: 63

WHO DID IT?

Rob Van Dam is still trying to figure out who attacked him two weeks ago but no one seems to know anything.

Rating: 46

Kurt Angle(c) vs Sting
6 Sides of Steel - TNA World Heavyweight Championship

In a phenomenal match, Kurt Angle defeated Sting after reversing a Scorpion Death Drop into an Angle Slam. STILL TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION KURT ANGLE!

Rating: 75

OVERALL RATING: 71 popularity increased in 24 regions

Last edited:

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING APR WEEK 3

THE RETURN

We are live from the iMPACT Zone just a few days after Lockdown. Music begins to play in the arena and it is the music we have not heard in months. Jeff Jarrett makes his way out to the ring. The fans cheer as we have not seen the King of the Mountain for a long time. He has a microphone in hand as he looks around.

Jeff Jarrett: Boy is it good to be back in the iMPACT Zone! You see, I thought this was going to be a good thing. I thought I was going to come back and continue what I used to do around here but that is not the case. My wife died and I took time to mourn her and while I was gone MY company was sold from underneath me. You heard me right. My wife died and they sold my company to Paul Heyman. That will not stand. I can promise you that I am coming back better than ever and I am going to make sure Paul Heyman hurts when I am done.

Rating: 50

Brother Runt(c) vs Christopher Daniels
Interim X-Division Championship

In an incredible match, Brother Runt defeated Christopher Daniels. Tons of back-and-forth action between the two men but the end came when Brother Runt stopped the BME attempt and hit Dudley Dogg. STILL INTERIM TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPION!

HEYMAN HUSTLE

Backstage we come across Paul Heyman in his office. He has a small smirk on his face as he looks at the camera.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. First I want to address the words of Mr. Jarrett. Jeff, I am sorry about everything that went down. I was under the impression that you had approved everything. All I have to say is…sucks to be you. You lose this is my company now! As for tonight. I remember Kurt Angle announcing that whoever took out Sting last week would get a World title match tonight. Well, the video footage showed that it was AJ Styles who did it so in the main event for the World Heavyweight Title it will be Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles.

Rating: 65

The Punisher vs Sabu, Elix Skipper, and Team Justice
Handicap Match

In a very short match, The Punisher destroyed the team of Sabu, Elix Skipper, and Team Justice in under 2 minutes after pinning Shark Boy following a TKO

Rating: 33

MAD MONSTER

Judas Mesias is seen backstage throwing everything that isn’t bolted down. He is still rather upset that he lost to Abyss at Lockdown. He grabs a production worker and tosses him around before going off to destroy something else.

Abyss vs Rob Van Dam
TNA Television Championship

In a great match, Abyss defeated Rob Van Dam in a high-impact match. Abyss countered Rolling Thunder into a Black Hole Slam. STILL TNA TELEVISION CHAMPION

Rating: 54

Angle Alliance

AJ Styles and Kurt Angle are seen whispering to each other. One can only assume they are planning how Kurt will retain the title against AJ that night.

Bobby Lashley vs Judas Mesias vs Scott Steiner
3 Way Match

In a fantastic 3 way bout between three of the biggest monsters in the company, Bobby Lashley defeated Judas Mesias and Scott Steiner after Lashley hits the dominator on Steiner.

Rating: 57

ICON DOWN

The camera comes backstage and Sting has been laid out by a mystery attacker. It is just like the attack on RVD from a few weeks ago.

Rating: 44

Team 3D(c) vs Instant Classics
TNA World Tag Team Championships

In another amazing tag team match between four of the best. Team 3D defeated The Instant Classics after a 3D on Booker T. STILL TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Rating: 63

IT'S OVER!

The match is over and Christian Cage and Booker T are left in the ring. Booker is not happy that Christian didn’t help him in the match or so he thinks. They shake it off and Christian goes to leave but Booker T attacks him from behind. He slams Cage down with a Book End before leaving the ring.

Kurt Angle(c) vs AJ Styles
TNA World Heavyweight Championship

In an amazing main event match, Kurt Angle defeated AJ Styles. Angle would reverse a DDT attempt into the Angle Slam to pick up the win. STILL TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

THEY ARE HERE!!!

Kurt Angle is celebrating retaining his title in the ring. Just then three hooded men surround the ring and slide in, beating down Kurt Angle. AJ tries to help Kurt but he gets beaten down and put through the announcer table. The three hooded figures stood in the ring before unmasking themselves. ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness, ROH Pure Champion Bryan Danielson, and one-half of the ROH World Tag Team Champions Davey Richards are standing in the ring smirking. Just then Jeff Jarrett makes his way out to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Jeff Jarrett: Hey Paul, it's time you got a taste of your own medicine. Meet some of the superstars from my new company RING OF HONOR! We are here to put an end to you and take back what is mine!

Rating: 31

OVERALL RATING: 63 POPULARITY INCREASED IN 19 REGIONS

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING APR WEEK 4

ANGLE BIG MAD

Kurt Angle comes out to the ring to start the show-off. He has the TNA World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. He grabs a microphone and looks around at the crowd.

Kurt Angle: Last week I was brutally attacked by Jeff Jarrett and his Ring of Honor rejects. Jeff, your issue is with TNA Management and Paul Heyman, not me. I had no problems until you sent your rejects to attack me. You want a war, well I am going to give you a war then. I am going to make sure I bury your ass and it starts tonight!

Rating: 82

Brother Runt(c) vs Kazarian vs Roderick Strong vs Chris Sabin
X-Division 4-way Non-title

In a superb match, Roderick Strong defeated Brother Runt, Kazarian, and Chris Sabin in a Four-Way match. Brother Runt and Sabin were brawling on the outside when Strong hit Death By Roderick for the win.

ANGLE ALLIANCE

Angle and Styles are seen backstage talking together but they are not on the mic. The two continue to talk knowing that tonight they need to take care of the ROH invasion.

Rating: 54

Christy Hemme(c) vs Gail Kim
Knockout’s Singles Match

In a match with great wrestling and good heat Christy Hemme defeated Gail Kim by pinfall after the Fiery Red Hand.

WHERE IS HE?

Christian Cage is seen walking around backstage trying to find Booker T who attacked him last week after they lost a rematch for the TNA World tag Team titles. It seems Booker is nowhere to be found as he is heading out for his match tonight.

Rating: 73

Rocky Romero(c) vs Booker T
Singles Match

In a match, with fantastic heat and great wrestling Rocky Romero defeated Booker T by disqualification after Booker T used a steel chair.

ICON!!!

After the match, the camera cuts to the rafters where we can see the Icon Sting staring down into the ring. He seems disappointed in the battle between the TNA stars.

Rating: 44

Beer Money vs Team Justice vs Danielson & KENTA
3 way Tag Team

In a decent match, Danielson and KENTA defeated Beer Money and Team Justice with Danielson made Young tap out.

Rating: 32

TNA ALLIANCE

We see Kurt Angle, RVD, Paul Heyman, and AJ Styles all backstage. It looks as though they are forming an alliance to take on Jarrett and the ROH guys.

Sabu vs Davey Richards(c) vs Chris Harris
3-way Match

In a great bout, Davey Richards defeated Sabu and Chris Harris in a three-way match. The Punisher came out and took out Sabu and Harris which allowed Richards to hit a Shooting Star Press for the win.

Rating: 50

BRAWL!!!

The cameras come to the back and see Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett brawling backstage. It doesn’t take long for the workers in the back to pull them apart.

Nigel McGuinness(c) vs AJ Styles
ROH World Heavyweight Championship

In a decent match, Nigel McGuinness defeated AJ Styles by pinfall after some use from a foreign object. STILL ROH WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Rating: 48

OVERALL RATING: 55 The show lost popularity in two regions but gained in 19 regions.

Writer’s note: Lower score than normal but we are trying to build the ROH guys up for this storyline. It's gonna be a bit cause most are considered unimportant

Last edited: