Paul Heyman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
If you haven't heard by now, Paul Heyman is a free man. What do you guys think is next for Heyman? Most people seem to believe Paul's going to sign with Ring Of Honor. I for one don't believe Ring Of Honor needs him at this point. Gabe has proven time and time again he has what it takes to book shows. The CZW vs ROH feud was one of the best angles in recent memory and from my understanding Gabe had complete control of the feud and its direction. How do you guys feel about starting an entirely new promotion. I wouldn't put it past Heyman. From the things I've read, it seems Heyman is tired of working for others, this would be the best time to create a new promotion, maybe even buy an existing promotion like CZW (If Zandig's interested) It would put Heyman in complete control. He would have the authority to run shows the way he pleases.

Thoughts...

Montana

Interesting theory of Heyman purchasing CZW. It appears czw is down and close to out, so perhaps zandig's willing to sell, but then again, would it really be a wise investment for heyman to purchase czw? The company has very little star power, and somewhat of a risk at this point.

I think the safe bet is roh, if not he could be semi retired, doing small things here and there.

phantomgerald

Still hoping he goes to TNA. The booking there is horrendous right now. I'm not too sure who's there in CZW, but I don't see the point of him buying a company that's not doing too well. He's probably quite well off now and unless he does something he enjoys, I don't think he needs to take a risky investment.

Reaction score
Heyman should go ton TNA to book the match's for there 2hour shows and try and bring in talent good enough to compet with the WWE and become America's No1 Wrestling Promo.Which will only happen under Heyman.Long live Heyman plus he should take the released ECW origanals to TNA for fued like what u would see in old WWE non of this shit John Cena vs Kalhi fued or Umaga vs Jeff Hardy more along the lines of RVD & Sabu vs MCMG or The Sandman vs Abyss vs AJ Styles or even at a push Tomko vs Sabu or The Sandman.Thats my opinion

Rell

Reaction score
Heyman should go ton TNA to book the match's for there 2hour shows and try and bring in talent good enough to compet with the WWE and become America's No1 Wrestling Promo.Which will only happen under Heyman.Long live Heyman plus he should take the released ECW origanals to TNA for fued like what u would see in old WWE non of this shit John Cena vs Kalhi fued or Umaga vs Jeff Hardy more along the lines of RVD & Sabu vs MCMG or The Sandman vs Abyss vs AJ Styles or even at a push Tomko vs Sabu or The Sandman.Thats my opinion

I like that idea. This is one of the things that bothers me about TNA. The have a great mixture of young and veteran talent, but they don't push them correctly. The vets should be wrestling and putting over the younger talent, but it seems TNA believes otherwise.

Reaction score
Once Dreamer is eliminated from the tournement he will be realised and wen big Balls and the Miz's fued end Balls will be realesed but Stevie Richards wont because he has done well in the WWE.Heyman if he does go to TNA he will sign the ORIGANLS with out a doubt in my mind so TNA is goin to be more hardcore and mre violent.BRING IT ON

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Once Dreamer is eliminated from the tournement he will be realised and wen big Balls and the Miz's fued end Balls will be realesed but Stevie Richards wont because he has done well in the WWE.Heyman if he does go to TNA he will sign the ORIGANLS with out a doubt in my mind so TNA is goin to be more hardcore and mre violent.BRING IT ON

LMAO at that post/sig... anyways I hope heyman comes to TNA. TNA is getting more interesting more me... a good booker would make things alot better

looseafir

Reaction score
LMAO at that post/sig... anyways I hope heyman comes to TNA. TNA is getting more interesting more me... a good booker would make things alot better

I think thats too funny