Paul Burchill...done?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angle123

Reaction score
They should move him to ECW and give him a chance to be the type of wrestler he was in FWA. His moveset alone would get him over.

Dwes

Reaction score
Turn him back into the pirate it's the only the time the crowd reacted to him.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I hope not. I like Burchill he is pretty good in the ring and it will be a shame. I could think of a few more to go before him. He was getting a pretty good push then it just stopped. His gimmick now is far better than the pirate gimmick. well what will be will be i suppose.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Paul Burchill is great, he would be a much better monster heel on SD than being left as crap on Raw. I don't even know why he's being jobbed out, there's so many assets that the WWE can use to give him a push.

noumenon

If the Burchill's had won those titles at the PPV both belts would be serving a helluva lot more purpose right now.

Airfixx

^^^I love Santino (and his relationship with Beth), but yes, you are SO right!

noumenon

Absolutely, I love Glamerella as well. However, at the point RAW is at now they would benefit a lot more from a couple of serious champions who actually looked like they posed a threat to others. I don't think now is the right time to have a comedic role surrounding any title belt...especially the IC title which has been in the shitter for so long. I'm not saying Santino is necessarily bring a negative light to the belt...just not the kind it needs right now.

1chiban

Reaction score
Katie Lea has a future in this company, although I'm not sure about Burchill. Shame really.

noumenon

Her TV appearances are honestly getting pretty few and far between now. Usually her and Paul's matches are back to back. There is really no room for her in such a one dimensional womens division. We have a heel champion right now...so theres no room for a heel challenger. Unless Candice picks up the title ::gags:: theres really nothing for her right now.