Patriots in Super Bowl, beat Ravens 23-20

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) -- Tom Brady has the New England Patriots back in the Super Bowl.

The Patriots beat the stunned Ravens 23-20 in the AFC championship game Sunday after Baltimore's Billy Cundiff missed a 32-yard field goal attempt with 11 seconds remaining that would have tied the score.

Brady scored the winning touchdown when he leaped over the vaunted Ravens defense in the fourth quarter.

His 1-yard dive brought the Patriots (15-3) from behind, and the maligned New England defense made several key plays, including shutting down Ray Rice, the league's total yardage leader.

Brady guided the Patriots to their fifth AFC championship in 11 seasons. Next up as the Patriots chase their fourth Super Bowl trophy in Brady and coach Bill Belichick's tenure in New England is the winner of Sunday's late game for the NFC championship between the New York Giants and San Francisco 49ers. The Super Bowl is Feb. 5 in Indianapolis.

Bye Ravens, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. I'm happy about this because I hate Baltimore, though I'm no Patriots fan either. At the very least things will be awesome if the G-men can take down San Fran and get the rematch.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:caruso:

This makes my year. I too hope we get the rematch cause we need to avenge that loss.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
:caruso:

This makes my year. I too hope we get the rematch cause we need to avenge that loss.

I hope you get it too, just so I can see you and Jake trash talk each other for a couple of weeks! :lol:

Reaction score
The Patriots are only going to the Superbowl, because the secondary QB that caught the football, spinned the football too much which caused the kicker to fuck up the kick... Ravens gave the Patriots their pass into the Superbowl...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I hope you get it too, just so I can see you and Jake trash talk each other for a couple of weeks! :lol:

Yeah? It'll get quite interesting around here for sure.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I didn't think the Pats had it in them to beat Baltimore. Now I have to hope that the Giants can beat the Niners.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I didn't think the Pats had it in them to beat Baltimore. Now I have to hope that the Giants can beat the Niners.

As I say, its gonna' be pretty interesting around here if that happens.