• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot @WrestlingPatriot

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)

Patriot @WrestlingPatriot

Boston, Mass. Wrestling Guy. Comic Finder. Avoids Fanfiction. LDW Champion (1).

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
"Hey, @WrestlingPatriot, I'm sorry about calling your something of a Boston Germ. I should have been more accurate. It's a viral infection to be exact. Don't worry, once I get the right vaccines and antibiotics, then you can talk to my agent about your ass kicking."

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
"Hey, @WrestlingPatriot, I'm sorry about calling your something of a Boston Germ. I should have been more accurate. It's a viral infection to be exact. Don't worry, once I get the right vaccines and antibiotics, then you can talk to my agent about your ass kicking."

Can't wait ?

Rosie

Dark Side
I think you'll feel more embarrassed than your Bill's when they play the Patriots. Looking forward to showing you why they call Boston "Title Town".

"Dude, I refused to play for them. DIDN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION TO MY GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY SIGNING! THOSE IDIOTS SCOUTED ME AND I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY FOR THEIR DUMB FANS! #PayAttention"

Rosie

Dark Side
?Brian TooExcuses #LDWFoundation

"I was stating I wasn't a fan of that dumpster fire team! Just because I grew up in Buffalo, doesn't mean I have to cheer for their mediocre sports teams! It's like insulting a fan of the Golden State Warriors by saying Manchester United sucks!"

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
"I was stating I wasn't a fan of that dumpster fire team! Just because I grew up in Buffalo, doesn't mean I have to cheer for their mediocre sports teams! It's like insulting a fan of the Golden State Warriors by saying Manchester United sucks!"
Hey man, I dont care what teams you like or don't like. All I care about is about you bringing your all to Foundation.

Rosie

Dark Side
Hey man, I dont care what teams you like or don't like. All I care about is about you bringing your all to Foundation.

"And all I care about is removing a Red-White-and-Blue Geek like you. That's the difference between us. I aim to show why "Too Good" isn't just a catchphrase I came up with, not about whether or not my opponents do their best. You'll be number two at #LDWFoundation"

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
"And all I care about is removing a Red-White-and-Blue Geek like you. That's the difference between us. I aim to show why "Too Good" isn't just a catchphrase I came up with, not about whether or not my opponents do their best. You'll be number two at #LDWFoundation"
Cool man, see you at #LDWFoundation
#1-1 ?