Part 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

yeah these videos are fixed.. but fucking hilarious... I love em!

Wordlife

you know it's fake when he doesn't break the windows of the truck... if he were to have done that, there might have been a legit reason for it to be real!

Best line though: "Well... do you like it?" "No?"

lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What makes it funnier is his name is Stephen...

In the first thread I said it makes me think of something my cousin would do if he was younger and someone else could get rid of his.

My cousins name.....Stephen..

-TJ-

The dad "I just payed 200 bucks for this!"

Beniot(Fuck)'s Boner said:
I just turned 16 two months ago and I got a $16,000 Cobalt....

I'm not Blue enough to do anything stupid though =/

Sure about that? :shifty:

This Guy

I'm sure someone already said this, but assuming the video's are real, the kid obviously has mental issues. So I can understand not wanting to give him a nice vehicle, but you'd think that they would have at least given it a quick coat of paint rather then leaving it with all the graffiti all over it.

Of course if it is real I wouldn't even buy that kid that peice of crap either. That kid would not have nice things at all.

the dark knight

You white kids are sooo spoiled. Car looks like shit but I'd still hoo ride in it.
what car? i didn't bother reading half the posts im sorry. i know the car isn't a pontiac though >_>

seriously, what car? what happened?

CT Styles

Judging by their driveway which consisted of a hummer, a red sports car inside and some other big black thing; they may be able to afford a better car..

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Judging by the kids temper tantrum, it's obviously not an issue of whether they coula afford it or not. It's an issue of "we know you have an anger management issue, so we're not going to get you anything that might set us back if you purposefully destroy it."