Paragon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
paragon-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-05dec15

Paragon

Paragon is a third-person(ish) Moba created by Epic games that has been free to play since march of this year. It's available on PC and PS4 and again...it's free, completely free. Free is nice.

I would assume the game play is very similar to that of other Moba's (this is my first so I wouldn't know), you and your team push enemy lanes all the while dealing with the opposing team trying to do the same. 10 player matches usually lasting 30-40 minutes depending on how good your team or the opposing team is. You can choose from a decent sized roster of fairly diverse characters, each with a unique skill set and strengths and weaknesses. New hero's are announced every three weeks which keeps things fresh.

Where Paragon sets itself apart is in character building, all upgrades made to your hero(s) are done with cards. Cards are very important to your success in this game, deck building in paragon is like its own game. The hero's are categorized in types ( Order, Fury, Growth, Corruption, ect...) and those type are paired to give you the player cards to work with in deck building. For example:

Say we have jimmin marvenluther as our main and he is categorized as Growth and Order. All of his cards when you go to build a deck for him will be growth/order oriented cards.

The deck building gives you the freedom to create the type of hero you want. You want a tank? Make a deck for it, what about a killing machine? Well guess what? You can make a deck for it! Admittedly it is a bit of a learning curve especially if you're like me and haven't played a moba before. But once you get into the game and figure everything out you'll have a blast...unless you get stuck on a team that does nothing but die the entire time and seem allergic to pushing a lane-- sorry bad memories...

Here's some of my scrub gameplay:

And to counter that:

Obviously I recommend you try the game maybe we could get a WWEF paragon squad going...maybe...

EDIT:

Windows download link: Paragon

For PS4 ppl, just go to the free to play section of the PS store.

Last edited:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
When I search "Steam Paragon" on Google, it redirects me here...

not available outside of US?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
May download it when I get PlayStation Plus again, especially with cross-platform. Doubt it'll top the best FTP on PS4 though, DC Universe Online.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
That UI seems cluttered as hell

There's a lot going on there and I don't even know if you can adjust the settings to remove any of it. But all the stuff on the screen is relevant information.

May download it when I get PlayStation Plus again, especially with cross-platform. Doubt it'll top the best FTP on PS4 though, DC Universe Online.

The game is free to play so it doesn't require PS+, guess you could say any man with internet connection has a fighting chance.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
You need PS+ to play online games, reason why I can't access GTA Online rn. Even a solo session:'(