Pakistani Uncle Sam.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Uh. Friend made this, thought I'd upload. lol.

ksek1nkqe8au5fm462r.jpg

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Fuck you bitch......green rules. The picture does suck though. I made something similar with a great concept a few years ago, but my Photoshop skills were even worse then. I may remake it to show you guys.

Reaction score
Is this the same friend named Ayman Al Zawahiri? Or is it your buddy Mullah Omar? I forgot, will you tell me?

C4

Is this the same friend named Ayman Al Zawahiri? Or is it your buddy Mullah Omar? I forgot, will you tell me?

That right there shows your narrowly confined views about the Middle Easterns. It's useless arguing with you guys.

Reaction score
Freedom of thinking should be abolished.

It is, where C4 is from! All you need to think about there is whether your cleric's militia has more rounds than the militia of the rival cleric 4 blocks away.

Pakistan needs the "Hiroshima treatment". Badly.

Kizza

It is, where C4 is from! All you need to think about there is whether your cleric's militia has more rounds than the militia of the rival cleric 4 blocks away.

The middle east needs the "Hiroshima treatment". Badly.

Corrected (Y)