Paige's next feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wanna see an NXT Triple Threat for the Championship between Neville/Bo/Graves.
42b2bb121d1edd64813a55888961ddfa.jpg

Reactions: Wacokid27

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I liked the stuff they showed between Charlotte and Paige. Not sure if anyone saw the match between her and Emma, but she totally took a page out of her father's playbook. Looked like she messed up the landing on her finisher a little, but she was ok. I like the new look and entrance they gave her too. I'm totally rooting for her now. I like Paige, but shes getting stale IMO. I mean, what, like 2 title defenses so far? :badass:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I haven't seen much of him, but he seems like a pretty good hand.

All about that Neville, though.

wk
He lost to Zayn last night when he said he could beat Cesaro with "one chance if I was given it".
He has a nice visual presentation with the tatoos and all, but as a WWE superstar - I just don't see it I guess.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
He lost to Zayn last night when he said he could beat Cesaro with "one chance if I was given it".
He has a nice visual presentation with the tatoos and all, but as a WWE superstar - I just don't see it I guess.

I didn't read the spoiler. I'm watching NXT from last night right now.

wk

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Obviously her next opponent is going to be Charlotte. Their segment backstage after NXT Arrival was cringe-worthy but hopefully their work in the ring will be interesting. I've started watching NXT lately so I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: Butters!