Paige's next feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

^^^ Looks like Paige vs Charlotte is gonna be the next feud. I totally forgot about Charlotte I think this is gonna be her taking the title off Paige and then Paige moves to the main roster

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Nah, career vs career match where Paige loses to Charlotte, then she gets a kayfabe prozzie gimmick where as a prozzie she eventually has to give a BJ to Vinnie Mac for free to get the job back.

Then she wins the NXT Womens title and unifies it with the Divas title by beating AJ Lee with a Shining Wizard on the top rope in 1on1 over the top rope match!

#BookItRusso

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Piage may be a classy woman but Paige certainly isn't.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
e9c041cb5199ab33a68c08e812d2c1fd.jpg

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Paige vs. Unemployment or Paige vs. Deportation.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Glad Flair is getting involved in this. But, Charlotte looks like a she-male, tbh.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Charlotte is not even ready herself for a title run, she's still learning her craft within Wrestling. I rather of seen a Sasha banks or Rae get a true feud with Paige.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Serious question:

Was this the first title match between Paige and Emma? If it was (and in many ways, it might as well have been, because most folks aren't fully aware of their feud), then there is no reason to believe they won't wrestle at least one or two more times for the title. In fact, with how good the match was and the popular response to ArRival, it honestly wouldn't shock me to see a Paige/Emma match at Mania. In fact, I can see that being one of the two NXT matches on the Mania card (I figure the other will be a Dallas/Neville rematch for the NXT Championship).

wk