Paige should be called up next

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
What I like most about Paige is her looks. She's simply dreamy to look at.

:true:

Long black hair, pale, thin, prutty :gusta:
I also like her "anti diva" gimmick a lot, but I haven't watched her enough to know how good she truly is. So idk.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Just a personal opinion. Of course they are pushing more Paige. But I prefer Rae *50 minutes later* and Emma. Emma is over as fuck. You cant hate her. #Inb4GohanHatesHer

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They wont. Paige doesn't deserve special treatment. She's an okay women's wrestler with a bland long run character. Nothing to hang in the Christmas tree. And the rest of the divas roster are or have catched up to her. Emma is getting equal pops to her and is arguably more over and is a better wrestler. Bayley is catching on. Charlotte just debuted, Summer is already on the main roster and Rebecca Knox (one of the best women wrestlers of this generation) has just reported to Florida. The advantage Paige has is getting smaller and smaller.

And Jo-Jo is a part of the Total Divas series. She doesn't work a full road schedule nor even the schedule of a manager. She is brought in to show the diversity of the divas. As soon as all 8 episodes of Total Divas have been aired she will report to Florida full time for training.

Dude, don't use NXT pops as a measurement of comparison. Big E is - or was - the most over guy in NXT, but no one gives a fuck about him on any of the main shows. Paige is a star, and 99% of fans can see that. A star for that shitty division anyway.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Can say that about any gimmick. Bray Wyatt coming out every single week doing sneak attacks in the same fashion would get old eventually. I love her current gimmick.

Case and point: Shield.

Also, you don't have to be all that great to get pushed in WWE, lol.

Case and point: Kelly Kelly

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Any woman will do for the diva division, tbh. Just gotta' be hot.

Getting on the main roster isn't the actual struggle. The struggle is to get over and be respected as an athlete.

Reactions: swangirl

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dude, don't use NXT pops as a measurement of comparison. Big E is - or was - the most over guy in NXT, but no one gives a fuck about him on any of the main shows. Paige is a star, and 99% of fans can see that. A star for that shitty division anyway.

He's done squat on the main shows, that's not a good measurement either. He's just the dude doing run ins and getting pulled around by AJ, of course nobody cares about him.

What is her current gimmick, other than the pale chick who screams at people? That'll get over with me :)gusta:), but it's not a character. Isn't her FCW character the Divas of Doom-era Beth Phoenix "destroy all the barbie dolls" anti-diva thing, minus the muscles?

Paige has the talent to get over on the main roster.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's done squat on the main shows, that's not a good measurement either. He's just the dude doing run ins and getting pulled around by AJ, of course nobody cares about him.

Regardless, pops isn't a measurement. You're saying if Big E went over everyone on the main shows with his five-count gimmick, he'd be getting arena face pops? Come on. You know he'd get some smark chant involving Bobby Lashley or something. NXT crowd is nothing like the main show crowds.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Regardless, pops isn't a measurement. You're saying if Big E went over everyone on the main shows with his five-count gimmick, he'd be getting arena face pops? Come on. You know he'd get some smark chant involving Bobby Lashley or something. NXT crowd is nothing like the main show crowds.

Took your thing out of context. Thought you were deeming Big E a failure, whereas you were just saying NXT success doesn't guarantee main roster success. I gotcha.

Whether or not Big E will get over with the 5-count gimmick alone, I'll bet no. I'll chant Koslov, the guy next to me will chant Big Zeke. But then again if I told you in 2010 that the best technical wrestler in the world who's shown us no personality since joining WWE would get stuck in a random tag team with Kane, grow a massive out of control beard, have a character built around having a ridiculous inferiority complex, and yell the word "YES" endlessly, and somehow become the most over and entertaining person in WWE because of it, you'd laugh me out of the proverbial building. It's amazing what gets over nowadays.

Reactions: Crayo