Paige Sex tape leaked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Would WWE release her for this tho'? I mean It's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more explicit than Rollins' nudes and more along the lines of one night in Chyna but she didn't get fired off that I don't think? Can't really fault the Woman for being hacked.

It isn't her fault she was hacked, we can all agree on that but it is her fault she kept stuff like that on a phone from 3 years ago. That is just asking for trouble.

I think WWE had planned on letting her go either way but this may have well ended her career for good. It is a shame though...
For Paige this looks awful and she will likely never be seen in a WWE ring again but Xavier will go untouched.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Would WWE release her for this tho'? I mean It's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more explicit than Rollins' nudes and more along the lines of one night in Chyna but she didn't get fired off that I don't think? Can't really fault the Woman for being hacked.
WWE can't do anything legally with this, sure. But may they scrap the project and drop her entirely? Yeah, they have every right to do so. What WWE should do, to protect their investments, is incorporate security policies with mobile phones and social media. Enforce security measures and best practices, then this shit will most likely not happen. They can easily do that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE can't do anything legally with this, sure. But may they scrap the project and drop her entirely? Yeah, they have every right to do so. What WWE should do, to protect their investments, is incorporate security policies with mobile phones and social media. Enforce security measures and best practices, then this shit will most likely not happen. They can easily do that.

THIS. And if there is anything like this out there, they should know about it too. They don't need to see it but is should be known.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
THIS. And if there is anything like this out there, they should know about it too. They don't need to see it but is should be known.
Yeah I do network security and have to meet HIPPA, SOC, ISO and it would be easy for WWE to implement better IT security measures. Not hard at all.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Or don't save that shit on cloud.
The cloud, as long as the vendor meets certain criteria, is very secure. Like amazon, apple, Microsoft, etc. are very secure. But, that doesn't mean people don't set weak passwords, or easy security questions, or aren't sucessipatable to social engineering/phishing. Now a days, almost everything on your phone is in the cloud in some fashion, which is fine, as long as you use a little security common sense or are shown that to do. WWE should enforce this.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah do network security and have to meet HIPPA, SOC, ISO and it would be easy for WWE to implement better IT security measures. Not hard at all.

Yup!! If you look at this like politics, and I hate to bring that into this, but EVERYTHING like this must be known to the people representing them. This way they can be protected. This is something that should be done to simply protect their company name. They are representing a lot of people who are only human. Humans make mistakes but nothing can be done if no one knows about things like this happening. Yeah it is embarrassing to go to your boss and say "I have a sex tape" or "I have nudes of myself on my phone" but it is far more embarrassing to know that millions of people seen it.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yup!! If you look at this like politics, and I hate to bring that into this, but EVERYTHING like this must be known to the people representing them. This way they can be protected. This is something that should be done to simply protect their company name. They are representing a lot of people who are only human. Humans make mistakes but nothing can be done if no one knows about things like this happening. Yeah it is embarrassing to go to your boss and say "I have a sex tape" or "I have nudes of myself on my phone" but it is far more embarrassing to know that millions of people seen it.
Exactly and I meant to say that I* do network security and have to meet these requirements. It protects your company. Agreed.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
It isn't her fault she was hacked, we can all agree on that but it is her fault she kept stuff like that on a phone from 3 years ago. That is just asking for trouble.

I think WWE had planned on letting her go either way but this may have well ended her career for good. It is a shame though...
For Paige this looks awful and she will likely never be seen in a WWE ring again but Xavier will go untouched.

Xavier is honestly the weirdest part about this he's the last WWE talent I would've expected to be in a sextape.

Or don't save that shit on cloud.

NEVER save shit to the cloud NEVER. When it rains it pours!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Xavier is honestly the weirdest part about this he's the last WWE talent I would've expected to be in a sextape.

NEVER save shit to the cloud NEVER. When it rains it pours!
Yeah, dude. The way he spoke and whatnot would have made me thought like women were second to video games to him. But I guess this was his NXT days sooo idk. lol

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
He's a married man now so this situation must be awkward for him. Kinda makes me wonder if he and Sasha ever-- you know what? nah I'm good. Not going down that rabbit hole.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He's a married man now so this situation must be awkward for him. Kinda makes me wonder if he and Sasha ever-- you know what? nah I'm good. Not going down that rabbit hole.
Xavier is married?

Apparently there are 5 videos floating around... What the heck. I thought it was just 2 or 3.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Having viewed all available images and videos (for research purposes only) I have
to be honest...its pretty tame stuff...I mean its not like she's servicing half the locker
room at the same time...or she has each member of the New Day inside of her at
once.

I just hope Paige doesn't end up following the same career and life path that Chyna did...

Honestly...I think we all could have guessed that Paige was "like this"...It would have
been more shocking if it was a Bayley Sex tape...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.