Paige is coming!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
YEAH D'Z!! I think you're just jealous because you look to old for your age! You look 20 when you're 30! :pipebomb:

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
We're talking a historical moment in time, people. Respect.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler - you are clueless Paige has everything in a womens wrestler to succeed in WWE. She is gonna make history
I'm clueless for having an opinion. Good to know. We all know why you like her--- she's British.

Fact is she has absolutely no charisma and not much more speaking ability. I was cringing while she cuts this promo you've posted because she is trying to hard. It comes off as the polar opposite of natural.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
This is like electricity being invented, or the pyramids being built, or Jurassic Park being released. It's a moment in time. Breathe it in. Paige is coming.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
if she and AJ are supposed to be the saviors of that division Vince should have took my advice and just 86'd the entire thing.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
There's a reckoning coming. It's a day that will live in on in our souls and hearts. The WWE Universe will feel a shockwave that will ripple through eternity. Paige is debuting. She's coming. Hard.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
She's a real Shehulk

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Paige will alight a glow in your heart that you never knew to be possible. Her warm gaze and firm, never clammy handshake are a delight. In my dreams I see a time where statues will be erected in her honor.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm clueless for having an opinion. Good to know. We all know why you like her--- she's British.

Fact is she has absolutely no charisma and not much more speaking ability. I was cringing while she cuts this promo you've posted because she is trying to hard. It comes off as the polar opposite of natural.
I like Paige for who she is and so what if she is British she is representing my country and putting the UK on the map. Just you wait til she debuts you will be kissing her ass

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I like Paige for who she is and so what if she is British she is representing my country and putting the UK on the map. Just you wait til she debuts you will be kissing her ass
I won't even watch her matches or segments, but yea, I'll totally be puckering up :cole:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Paige is boring and will continue to be so until they create an interesting character for her.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Sure, Bad News Barrett is sure invading America.....

Sure, William Regal who will be retiring soon is invading America.....

How about talk about an Englishman who has some prestige like... um... Magnus!

Reactions: Nano